-TEN. The police?

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 10

CHAPTER 10

『The police?』

I believe in you, Langa!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "YOU SHOWED UP." Shadow said, looking at Langa, Kaito and Reki.

    "Is ADAM here?" Reki asked while looking around.

    "Not yet."

    "I bet he'll make a grand entrance for his comeback..."

    "What does that mean?" Langa asked.

    "Like shooting himself out of a cannon."

    "Dude, he's probably running a little behind, it happens." Miya deadpanned at Reki's dumb response.

    "D-do you ever laugh?" Reki asked nervously.

And then the devil arived, skating through a long red carpet placed there just for him. "It's ADAM! The legend has arrived!" A random dude shouted.

    "Here we go..." Kaito mumbled.

    "A symbol of sportmanship." ADAM said, shoving a red rose bouquet at Langa's face. "And celebration. To you, to me, to us~." He finished with his usual smirk.

    "Thanks." Langa said and took the bouquet. Everyone deadpanned at the bluenette's actions. 

    "You don't have to accept that." Reki whispered.

    "Yeah, throw it away." Kaito whispered.

ADAM then turned to Joe and Cherry. "Oh, so you're rooting for the snow bunny?"

    "I'm not sure." Joe responded.

    "Don't even start that ADAM you're the one that ditched us first." Cherry frowned.

    "Is that what happened?" ADAM asked, a smile visible on his face.

    "You're ready?" Kaito asked Langa.

    "Yes I am." Langa replied, smiling at Reki and Kaito.

The two skaters got ready and the sound of the sirens filled the air. Red. Red. Red. Red. GREEN! People cheered loudly, thinking that the race was finally going to start.

But the two skaters were still there. One taking out his cigarette case and the other completely still. "Sorry I was late, snowball." ADAM said once he noticed the other boy was still beside him. "Shall we begin?"

The count down started again, this time for real. The lights turned green, and the pair quickly took off.

Kaito and the others went to watch the race at the giant screen. The bluenette's best friends were worried about him, it was evident in their faces. "Oh no... He's becoming weird again!!" Kaito whisper shouted once he saw ADAM 'dance' on his skateboard.