-THREE. Karasuno vs Nekoma

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 3

CHAPTER 3

Karasuno vs Nekoma

Shut up Yamamoto!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

GOLDEN WEEK STARTED and the Nekoma Boys Volleyball Club began their training. Having training matches here and there, they were unstoppable.

It was nearing the day they were all waiting for, the match against Karasuno. Having heard the story between the two schools, they wanted to have 'The Dumpster Battle'.

The night before, Yamamoto began asking his juniors about the thing he found most important, female managers. "Does our opponent, Karasuno, have a lady manager? Yes or no?" Even though Kaito wasn't included in the conversation, he heard perfectly well what Yamamoto was saying due to his loud mouth. "My yakisoba bun says no!"

Inuoka pouted and said, "Ehhh? I want them to have one, so I say yes!" Shibayama agreed with a smile on his face.

    "You idiot!" Yamamoto pointed at Inuoka. "We don't have one so it would be frustrating if they did!" The two first-years let a sound of confusion. "What if it's far worse, and their manager is both female and beautiful?!" Suddenly, tears began falling from his eyes. "I would never forgive that! Ever!" Getting up from his spot, he ran towards the window, opened it, and began yelling, making Kuroo, the captain, yell at him to shut up.

Yamamoto turned around and as if nothing ever happened, asked Kenma, "Hey, what do you think, Kenma?"

    "It wouldn't matter either way."

    "Hmph. I knew you'd say that."

Then, Kenma said something that surprised everyone in the room. "But... I'm looking forward to out match with them just a little."

Yamamoto began yelling weird things and Kuroo scolded him again, this time shutting him up successfully.

    "You've been really quiet, Kaito-senpai. Something in your mind?" Asked Inuoka, titling his head.

Kaito laughed a bit and patted his head. "It's nothing, just thinking about my siblings." He said in a soft voice.

    "You really love your siblings, huh?" Teased Yamamoto.

    "Of course I do! They're the source of my happiness." He said, brightening the room with his smile.

    "You're too pure for this world..." Whispered Kenma, a bit freaked out.

Suddenly, Kaito's phone started ringing. When he took his phone, he saw that Reki was calling him. He quickly excused himself and went outside the room, "Heya, is something wrong?"