-TWENTY-SEVEN. Bad news

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 27

CHAPTER 27

『Bad news』

❝Why does he look so sad?❞

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

IT WAS FINALLY TIME TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL. Mondays didn't bother Kaito at all, but right now all he could think about is how comfortable his pillow was.

He wasn't in the right state of mind to go to school. Heck, he could barely keep it together in front of his siblings! How was he supposed to spend there more than six hours without getting all sad again?!

Kaito didn't know, but he had responsabilities, "I have to check those papers Yashiro-san gave me, then I have to practice volleyball and then go to practice with Langa and—" He stopped abruptly, "Reki..." His eyes filled with tears, but before he could actually cry, someone opened his bedroom's door.

    "Kai-nii, come on!!" Kouske yelled, "We're really hungry!!"

Kaito wiped his tears with his hand discreetly and fakely chuckled, "Sorry, Kou-kun! I'll be downstairs in a second, please wait there for me."

    "Okay!" Kouske ran out of the room, leaving the door open.

The white haired male stared at the door for a while before shaking his head and changing into his school uniform. He took his school bag and went downstaits, putting on an apron and starting cooking breakfast.

Minutes later, a sweet scent filled the children's noses, "We're having pancakes today?!" Umi asked excitedly.

    "Yes, so you better behave in school today." Kaito said, his words directed to a certain twin, who stared at the wall like it was the most interesting thing in the world, "Sit down and eat your breakfast, afterwards brush your teeth and put on your shoes." He told them, heading towards his bedroom.

    "Aren't you gonna eat with us, big bro?!" Tamaki asked.

    "I'm not really hungry, don't worry about it too much." He told them with a smile.

════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════

Kaito walked slowly towards his school. He had already droped off his siblings, and now he could finally be all by himself. Even if he loved those three, he still needed some time alone.

But he wasn't going to get that any sooner, "Oi, Kaitooo!!" A certain black haired captain called, walking faster to match his underclassman's speed, "Good morning, you're earlier than usual!"

    "Ah, Kuroo-senpai, Kenma-kun. Good morning..." Kaito smiled to his teammates, making the shortest one stare at him confused,.