SPECIAL CHAPTER. CindeREKI

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

SPECIAL CHAPTER

SPECIAL CHAPTER

CindeREKI

My princes...

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

ONCE UPON A TIME in a land far away, there was a very unfortunate girl named Cindereki. She lived with her evil stepmother and stepsisters and was forced to do the cleaning and laundry all day.

    "Oof, oof. Ah! I'm finally done cleaning the windows! Now, I have to clean the dishes!" Cindereki smiled.

Cindereki was doing her chores as always when—

    "What? Are you still not finished cleaning?"  Her second older sister, Miya, came in. As Miya talked, she had the eyes of a mean cat. "You're as shitty as always, Cindereki. I can't believe you're my sister. I don't even want to think about it."

    "You're not done making dinner yet, are you? Are you trying to starve us to death?" That was her oldest sister, Cherry. She talked with her fan over her face like she didn't even want to breathe the same air as her.

    "I'm sorry, sisters! I'll make it right now!" Cindereki said and headed toward the kitchen in a fluster but she was knocked over when she reached the doorway by a large body, "Gaaaaaah!"

    "Oh no! My flower dress has gotten all dirty! Cindereki, you really are just a dumb dirty dog." Her stepmother, Shadow, spoke while swaying her big body back and forth.

    "I'm sorry, mother! I'll make food right away!" Cindereki bowed.

    "Whatever, it's fine. Could you get the coach ready?"

    "You're going out?" Cindereki asked, tilting her head.

Shadow laughed, "Hehe. There's a ball at Crazy Rock Castle tonight. Do you know why?"

    "Mother, is that...!?" Miya gasped.

    "Will Prince Langa and Prince Kaito be there!?" Cherry asked excitedly.

    "Prince Langa? The one from the snow country? And Prince Kaito's the one from the cat country, right?

    "That's right! The prince of Awayuki, Langa-sama! It seems that Prince Langa is looking for someone to marry through an S match! And Kaito-sama is too, apparently!" Shadow exclaimed, waving her big arms around.

Cindereki gasped, "No way! I want to go! I want to go!"

    "There's no way he'd choose you, you idiot!" Cherry yelled at her.

    "Idiot?!"

Shadow smirked, "If you can marry Prince Langa or Prince Kaito you'd get all the riches, power and fame you could want!"