-ELEVEN. Arrangements

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

Arrangements

Oh no, oh no!!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "NOW THAT I THINK ABOUT IT, don't you have a training camp next week?" Asked Reki, shoving food into his mouth.

    "Yeah. With the usual schools. I think it's two days long." Kaito informed them, "I think Karasuno's coming too this time."

    "Ehhh? Another training camp?" They heard someone exclaim from outside the living room.

Kaito got up and went towards the door. "And why are you awake at this hour, mister?"

    "I wanted to pee and I heard you talking... I'm sorry..." Tamaki replied, looking sadly at the floor.

Kaito sighed and patted his head. "Don't worry, you're not in trouble. Just got to the bathroom and then go to sleep."

    "What are you going to do with Kouske, Tamaki and Umi? You must have someone to take care of them, right?" Asked Reki as soon as Kaito sat down again.

    "Hiragi-san is back, so I was thinking of asking her..."

    "Hiragi?" Asked Langa with his mouth full.

    "Oh right, you don't know her. She's my neighbour and she used to take care of the kids when I wasn't home. However, two months ago she had to fly to London due to her son beeing in some accident."

    "Oh."

There was a brief silence that was broken by Langa. "Kai, why are you the one taking care of your siblings?"

Reki looked worriedly at Kaito, but the white haired male smiled. "My parents are always really busy... It's been more than a week since I last saw them. They are working all the time and since our house is far away from the hospital they work in, they rented an apartment near their work place."

    "Oh, sorry for asking."

    "No problem, you're my friend so I don't mind!"

════*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*════

    "Hiragi-san, nice to see you again! Is your son feeling well?" Kaito asked once he saw the older woman.

The woman, Ichika Hiragi, smiled at him. She was a short round woman that was in her mid seventies. "Oh, Kaito-kun! You've grown so much this past few months! Thank you for asking, Gyu-chan is perfectly fine! Have you been eating well? You're really skinny! How are your little siblings?"