-ONE. Another normal day

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 1

CHAPTER 1

『Another normal day』

Kyaaa~! He's so handsome!!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

IT WAS ANOTHER DAY AT NEKOMA HIGH. Students were chatting while walking towards the school, some of them eating a quick breakfast, some of them running to their classroms.

However, most of them were awaiting the arrival of the newly announced student's council president, Kaito Ashido. Since the first day he set a foot in that school, all the attention was on him.

His angelic looks, his perfect marks, his great personality... It was no surprise that most of the student population loved him.

Kaito was currently on his way to school. If he didn't need to be early at school, he was almost always the last person to arrive, since he had a really busy schedule. The most important thing for him was taking care of his three younger siblings, since his parents were often busy at work, both of them being highly respected doctors.

Yawning a bit, he spotted Nekoma from afar and decided to run, since there was only one minute left until the doors closed.

He passed the teacher guarding the entrance, irking the middle aged man who had ways wanted him to be in some kind of trouble.

    "Good morning." He greeted his classmates, entering his classroom with his usual gentle smile. The room filled with responses to the white haired beauty, making him smile and go to sit on his seat.

First, there was Homeroom, then there was Math, a subject he excelled yet disliked. It was just really boring for him.

Time passed slowly and finally it was lunch time. Our protagonist took out his bento and got out of the classroom, heading towards the student's council room.

    "Hello President!!" Said the secretary named Mia Yashiro. She was like a dog. She followed Kaito's orders, liked being praised, welcomed everyone she liked warmly... A really cute dog, that is.

    "Yashiro-san, good morning." He said before he sat at his desk and began skimming through the pile of papers that sat there.

The door was suddenly opened by the vice president, Iketeru Saotome. That man was like a little kid who sipped on their parents coffee: very energetic. He constantly tried to motivate everyone and he was well-trusted by the people who knew him.

    "GOOD MORNING, ASHIDO-KUN, YASHIRO-CHAN!" He greeted with a big smile.

Kaito gave him a gentle smile, "Good morning, Saotome-senpai. Please don't yell, we can hear you perfectly." He lightly scolded. The older teenager apologized before sittting down and doing some of the work Kai told him to do.