-EIGHT. ADAM's Love Hug

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

ADAM's Love Hug』

You're a fucking idiot, you know that?

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "WAIT, SO YOU'RE telling me that Langa is planing on winning against ADAM?!" Kaito yelled through the phone, startling his teammates on the same room. There was a long pause before Kaito sighed. "Fine, I'll be there."

    "Umm... Is something wrong, Kaito?" Yaku cautiously asked from behind the boy.

    "Oh, yes, everything's fine. It's just..." The males in the locker room could see a vein popping out of on his forehead. "Someone that I know is going to do something really stupid, that's all! Now, if you excuse me, I'll be going." Kaito bowed.

The white haired male hurriedly made his way home and took his skate before going outside the house and going towards a certain skatepark, his siblings all outside the house hanging out with their friends.

    "Heya." He greeted.

    "Kaito-nii!" Miya seemed to brighten at the volleyball player's presence.

    "Hello, Miya! So, what are we going to teach Langa?"

One hour passed and the sun almost set. It was then that the red haired male finally arrived, along with a (very) pretty pink haired male.

    "And where the hell have you been?" Shadow asked, his hood almost covering his face.

Reki ignored the adult and instead looked at the blue head, who just performed a difficult trick. "Did he just..?"

   "Do ADAM's casper slide? One of the hardest tricks in free-style boarding? Yeah, he did." Miya responded, not even glancing at Reki.

    "We taught him the basis one time and off he went." Kaito grinned.

    "What if little snow buddy is the chosen one?" Shadow said under his breath.

And then group suddenly found themselves in Sia la luce, an Italian restaurant run over by non other than Kojiro Nanjo, otherwise known as JOE.

    "Man, this is a classy joint." Shadow commented looking around the restaurant. "I could bring the boss someday." He whispered.

    "Is there anything here without tomatoes?" Miya asked, completly ignoring the grown up man.

    "Do they serve any poutine?" Langa asked with a straight face.

Reki looked at them dissapointedly. "Grow up." He said. "I want pizza!"