-NINE. Exams

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

CHAPTER 9

CHAPTER 9

『Exams

Oh no! I'm totally gonna fail!

╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

    "IS IT REALLY NECESSARY to lock our skates in your closet?!" Reki yelled at the white haired male.

    "Of course, if not, you two would get distracted." Kaito smiled, although his smile didn't bear any happiness. To Reki, it was scary. "You should consider yourselves lucky that I'm teaching you. You would probably fail if not, especially Langa since his handwriting is... Y'know... How do I say this nicely?"

    "Thanks for making time for us, Kai." Langa smiled at Kaito.

After Kaito noticed that Langa and Reki needed help to prepare for their exams, he offered to do an all-day lesson, meaning that they would be the whole day stuck in Kaito's room revising the subjects they had difficulties on.

The white haired boy was a bit annoyed, since the duo didn't ask for help earlier. The exams were less than half a week away! If he hadn't noticed, the two would probably have failed.

    "It's okay, anything for my best friends!" Kaito sighed. "I know about Reki, but, what are your worst subjects, Langa?"

    "Japanese. I also have some problems with science and math."

    "Okay." Kaito nodded at the bluenette and began searching for all of the required material. "We'll start with math and science since it tends to be the most difficult part. Reki, please solve this equations without a calculator. Do it in less than five minutes. You, Langa, please fill the gaps in this text in less than ten minutes."

Kaito has always been really serious when it comes to studying, so it's no surprise that he would be strict.

    "Aaand... Five minutes have passed. Reki, show me your worksheet." Reki did as he was told and gave him the paper. Kaito began scanning the content before correcting it.

    "Perfect!" Kaito said with a smile, making Reki grin. But that grin soon banished from his face when he was given his worksheet. "Reki-kun, have you been studying at all? Have you payed attention at class? Or all you have in that little brain of yours is skateboarding and making boards?"

The white haired male then turned to Langa, ready to correct the bluenette's sheet. It was then that they found him asleep, his worksheet not even started.

    "Langa-kun." Reki thanked the gods that the scolding ended, at least towards him. "Langa-kun, wake up."

Said male woke up slowly, yawning in the process. "Kai? What's wrong?" He asked innocently.