The Professor's Lab

I return Braviary and call out Lucario.

"Come on, we're going to visit Bianca," I say.

"Alright," Lucario says.

Out of all my Pokémon, Lucario is the only one I can understand. He telepathically communicates with me. I wish I could understand what other Pokémon say like... him... it would make things so much easier.

"Sorry I made you stay in there so long."

What I mean by 'there' is his pokeball. He will obey to go in the pokeball, but that doesn't mean he likes it.

"It's quite alright."

"We might be able to finally find N," I say, turning to my right, and begin walking towards the lab.

"Really?" Lucario says and follows me.

"Really," I say making another right. "I just really hope it's really him."

We continue walking straight and eventually arrive at the lab.

"Why are we here? Is he in there? I thought we were looking for Bianca first?"

I laugh. "No, he's not in here, unless he is... Anyway, we're here to see Bianca and ask her a question. I would think she's in here since she's the professor's assistant."

"Alright."

I push open the door and before I even step into the room. "Watch out! Move move move!" Before I know it I'm lying on my back with a large weight on top of me.

"Urghh... Bianca? Can you get off me?" I ask, shoving her up.

"Ahh! Sorry, sorry!" She quickly stands up and lifts me up with her. She looks at me and her eyes bulge out of their sockets. "White!!!"

Before I know it, I'm thrown back to the ground with her on top. "Ummphh, Bianca!"

"I missed you soooo much! We haven't seen each other in 2 and a half years! We need to catch up!"

"Well, first, you need to get off me and then I need to see the professor."

"What, why?" She quickly stands up and holds out her hand.

"I've completed my pokedex," I say gripping her hand.

"All 301!?" she says, lifting me up.

"Well, all 300. I don't have Zekrom," I say and walk into the lab.

"Because N has it."

"Had it," I correct.

"Had? Did he get rid of it?"

"No, well yes, he gave it to a girl named Rosa."

"That's the girl that I went to in Aspertia City to give her along with 2 other boys named Hugh and Nate, their first Pokémon, about 6 months ago!"

"Sounds about right," I say, walking up behind Professor Juniper, who is sitting at her desk enthralled in paperwork. I place my hands over her eyes. "Guess who?"

She jumps from the sudden darkness blinding her. "W-who?"

"Ah, come on, you didn't even guess," I complain.

"Huh? W-White?!" she shrieks happily.

"The one and only," I say then uncover her eyes and pose with my arms out insinuating that it's me.

She turns around and gives me a big hug. "I haven't seen you in forever! How have you been doing lately? How is your pokedex coming along? May I see it?"