N and Nimbasa City

"Excuse me, Miss, but I was wondering if you've seen a girl with brown hair and eyes as blue as the sea? She always keeps her hair in a ponytail with some left out on the sides," I ask a nearby lady.

"It sounds like you're describing the champion," the woman replies.

"Champion? May I see a picture of this new champion?"

The woman pulls out a device of some sort and pulls up an image. "This her?"

I gasp not believing what I'm seeing. White has been the champion for 2 years, and I never knew it, because I was in the Kanto region for those 2 years. "Yes, that would be her..." I bow to the lady. "Thank you."

"Y-you're welcome..." she says flustered.

Zoroark looks up at me. "Come on." I walk away and sit on a nearby bench in the amusement park of Nimbasa City, he sits beside me. "So she really did make her dream come true." I smile and glance up at the ferris wheel and back down.

~"Appears so,"~ Zoroark says.

After I left her 2 years ago, I've never been able to stop thinking about her. After meeting with the girl, Rosa, I made up my mind to begin searching for White. I should have a long time ago, but never had the courage to try. White had peeked my interests and before I knew it she became a big part of my life. Every day I looked forward to seeing her, listening to her Pokémon saying that they loved her was the greatest thing I could ever imagine. Every time I thought of her, I'd get this tingly feeling in my chest, but it was a good feeling not a bad one; like Butterfree were fluttering themselves inside of my stomach. Not understanding these feelings till after I left her. I loved her and it would never change.

I look up towards the ferris wheel. The place where the most of our memories together are held. The place I told her I was the king of Team Plasma. The frightened and betrayed look on her face made me feel like I was going to crumble right then and there. I never wanted her to be afraid of me, but that's all I seemed to do. She was my first human friend and I ruined it. Never would I have known that I was just being used as a puppet for Ghetsis' plan.

"Let's go, Zoroark." I briskly stood up and left to not let my emotions boil up inside of me.

I will find you White, and I will tell you my feelings for you. I hope you love me too.

...
Yes, I know it's very short. It was a filler chapter, just so you could see what N's up to.