2 Year Time Skip

A lot can happen in two years. So, let me get you updated.

I'm still the Champion of the Unova Region. Team Plasma has returned to take care of any hurt Pokémon. I've gotten quite a few more challengers, including my kids. They all of course lost. Violet, Roger, and Jason have all decided to train harder to one day defeat me and decided to travel to the land of Kanto. I've met every Champion of each region, teaching each other about our regions. I'm happy to say that Lucario and I have mastered mega evolution. I've caught a lot of other Pokémon from the other regions as well. I've turned 20 about to be 21 in a few months. N and I have decided to keep our relationship a secret from everyone. Of course, many have figured it out but have kept it secret. All the champions know, Unova's elite four, and of course my mom. If anybody else knows they haven't told us. Anthea and Concordia have continuously tried schemes to get us together. It's entertaining and exhausting for N and me.

Today, N and I are going to Alola. It's a region I haven't been to. I've heard about the different Pokémon and wanted to see the island challenge I've heard so much about. We're also interested in these Z-moves.

"Are you all packed?" I ask N.

"Yeah, I'm ready. How long are we supposed to be gone again?"

"Half a year, maybe more," I answer. "We're going to explore the Alola region, so it's gonna be a big trip."

"Where are we going to keep all our stuff?"

"Grimsley owns a vacation home in Alola. It's on his own small island. We'll have to fly or swim over to it," I say. "He said it was on Route 15 on Ula'Ula Island. It's on the second biggest island of Route 15."

"That's great," N replies

We gather our luggage, wrapping it all up and heading out to the front of the league. The two of us call out our legendaries and fly to the airport to board the plane.

...~~~...
Sorry 😢 I've had this written for quite some time and really wanted to extend it but... Who honestly cares about the trip? Anyway, next bit will hopefully be longer.

Season 2 is the trip around Alola!