Challenges

I wake up to squealing with awws.

"What in the world?"

I open my eyes and there's N right in front of me, my head in the crook of his shoulder and arms wrapped around each other, reminding me of last night.

We kissed! Twice! One on purpose! What does this even mean? Does he like me? Are we a couple? I don't know what to think...

"Nite!" Violet cheers.

Now since I can look at him up close without it being awkward, I do just that and take in his features. His skin is flawless, a pure slightly tanned white color. His eyelashes are perfectly even and just the right length. Eyebrows on fleek. {[(Lol, sorry.)]} Lips that are totally kissable. My face feels hot.

"A picture will last longer," Lucario says.

"But the real thing is better than a lame picture," Violet says for me.

"True," Roger says.

He has a toned chest, I can feel it. I felt it last night too but was too distracted by the kiss.

His eyes flutter open and looks down at me then smiles.

"Good morning, White."

"Morning, Natty." I squeeze him one last time before I let go. "I think it's time for breakfast. Your kids are getting restless."

He laughs. "My kids?"

"Yeah, your kids," I say grabbing some clothes.

"Don't you mean our kids," he says putting emphasis on our.

"That's what I said," I tease.

He chuckles and gets up, putting on his own clothes. "Alright, whatever you say."

"Take them to breakfast I need to take a shower," I say. "I'll meet you out there in about 20 minutes."

"Yeah, breakfast!" the kids cheer and rush out the door. The Pokémon follow behind him leaving N and I in the room.

"We'll talk later," he says and walks out behind them.

"About what!? Oma, I'm flipping out here! Breathe!" I tell myself. I grab my xtransceiver and pull up Roxie, Bianca, and Rosa's number and call them, while I walk into the bathroom.

"Hello?" they all say once they pick up.

"Hey..."

"You okay?" Bianca asks.

"How's Nite going?" Roxie asks.

"That's why I called..."

They all squeal and fangirl.

"What happened?" they ask like they're on the edge of their seats.

"Okay, so those 3 kids don't have any parents and I'm legally old enough to adopt them, so I did."

"So, you're their mom now?" Rosa asks.

I nod. "The girl, Violet, wanted N to be the dad, and he surprisingly accepted."

"If that doesn't say 'I love you' I don't know what does," Bianca says.

"So anyway, Violet told us that mommies and daddies sleep together and they basically set us up, along with our Pokémon, to sleep in the same bed."

"Go Violet!" Roxie cheers. "And Lucario!"

"The bed was really small and we were basically laying on top of one another."

"And, and?" they plead on.

"I turned to face him and we..."

"You what?!"