Wanna Join Team Plasma?(Closed)

CLOSED!! NO MORE ENTRIES!

So I got a comment asking if they could join the new Team Plasma and though it was a wonderful idea!

This is your chance to become a character in my story!

Give me a description of yourself or the character you wanna be! Either in the comments or you can private message me!

I'm gonna need to know some things though like:

Name, hair color (and length if wanted), eye color, skin color (not required), gender(can't believe I forgot that...), personality, age, Pokémon(maximum of 4/ meaning no more than 4), and whatever other information you wanna say that I can't think of at this moment!

Side legendaries are allowed in the team they just all can't be legendaries. Side legendaries like Meloetta, Victini, Rotom, Manaphy, Phione, Shaymin, and Keldeo are okay. Just two people can't have the same one so I'll contact you if that happens.

Pokémon from other regions are okay too!

And the pseudo legendaries are okay too. And if you don't know those they are Dragonite, Tyranitar, Salamence, Garchomp, Metagross, and Hydreigon. Again, not more than one. They can be the smaller evolutions too.

I promise I will get you in! It won't be the next few chapters so you still have time. It might be in the 2nd book I might do! I'll put a notice up when I stop accepting.

Be creative if you want! 😃😄😊