Alder's House

We land at the middle dock called Prime Pier in Castelia City.

"Now call me to tell me the results of your gym battle when you go," I tell the kids.

"I will!" Violet yells while sliding off of Reshiram. She pets Reshiram's head then hugs her. "I'll see you later."

"Goodbye, for now," Reshiram replies.

"Don't worry, momma, I'm gonna show Burgh who's boss!" Jason says triumphantly once he's off Zekrom with Roger and Zoroark following him.

I laugh. "I bet you will! I'm certain you will win!"

"Remember we have to train first," Roger says.

"Yeah, we gotta train Pidove!" Violet says.

N, Lucario, and I slide down our dragon's backs and walk up to our children.

"That's right," I say.

"Love you, momma!" Violet says and hugs me.

I hug her back and kiss her forehead. "Love you too."

Then she runs to N. "Love you too, daddy!"

I watch as N tenses then relaxes and hugs her back. "Love you too."

She runs to Lucario and hugs him. "And I can't forget to say I love you too, Lucario!"

He hugs back making sure that the spike on his chest doesn't impale her. "Love you too, kid."

The boys go through the same process and then we wave them all goodbye until we can no longer see them.

"Come on. Let's go see Alder," I say, climbing back up Reshiram.

~~~

We land at the Pokémon Center in Floccesy Town on our dragons trying to make the least amount of noise as possible. Yeah, that didn't stop us from the attention we attracted. I mean who could miss the giant legendary dragon types flying in the sky down to your town. You'd have to be blind or just a total idiot.

We dismount ourselves from our dragons and return them to their pokeballs.

"Any idea where his house is?" Lucario asks me.

"Nope," I say popping the 'p.' "I would guess it's the house that stands out the most."

"Of course..." Lucario says, rolling his eyes.

"I think it would be the one that stands by itself up at the top of the town," N says, pointing towards it.

"Good observation," I say and begin making my way up to it.

N and Lucario follow behind.

Lucario walks up closely beside me and links his telepathy with only me. "Why are we visiting Alder?"

"I believe there's something that N wants to tell him," I respond.

"Why do you think that?"

"I have a gut feeling."

"You always say that..."

We arrive at the house and enter the yard to find a battlefield laid out front.

"This is unusual," I say, looking around. "If this isn't Alder I don't know what is."

"He's a strange man," Lucario comments.

I look up at the brown worn out house with a blue door and a pokeball sign on top. We make our way up to the door and knock before we enter.

The inside looks like some kinda school. It has 4 tables with 2 cushions at each for seats. 2 tables with 2 red cushions, 1 with 2 green cushions, and 1 with a green and a red cushion.