It's Not What it Looks Like! I Swear! (Part 1)

I wake up to the bang of my door.

"Sis! You're hom-!? What the hell!?"

I try to sit up but for some reason I can't. I search for the reason why, and wouldn't you know it, it was N's arm draped across my side and holding me. I'm pretty sure my face turns red. I struggle to move and his grip tightens.

Is it weird to say that I actually really enjoy this?

I look up at his peaceful sleeping face.

Why are you so hot?

My brother storms over to the bed, grabs N, and throws him on the floor, causing him to wake up.

I sit up straight. "It's not what it looks like! I swear!"

"Then what the hell is it?!"

"We couldn't decide who slept on the bed and who slept on the floor. I then decided that we aren't getting any where and we both will sleep on the bed."

"Then he should've slept on the couch!"

"Then you would've kicked him out or mom might've freaked out. Besides it's not like we're naked. We honestly didn't do anything."

My twin's face turns a shade of scarlet along with N's. "I swear to Arceus if you did-"

"We didn't," I reply, quickly cutting him off. "You honestly believe that I would do that? You and I both know that I wouldn't until I'm at least in my twenties."

"Not on my watch! And good!"

"Black, I'm 18! That means I'm a legal adult! You have no control over me! You're not my dad!"

"I may as well be since dad basically walked out on us before we were born!" he yells and tears brim his eyes.

I turn to look at N's expression. It's not a happy looking one, more of a sad and annoyed one. He turns to look at me with sorrow.

"Excuse us," I say to N and grab my brother and we go to his room. Hydreigon looks up and his expression turns to worry.

I sit on Black's bed and pull him to me. He lies on the bed with his head in my lap, sobbing. "I-I just d-don't want you to l-leave... too..."

"I know, it's okay. I will always be your twin, sister, best friend, and soul mate. You don't have to worry. I will always be here for you," I say while running my hand through his hair. "I will always love you." I wipe away his tears.

"I love you, too."

Hydreigon trots over and nudges his arm, lovingly.

"See? Even Hydreigon won't leave. You will never be alone, Black." I stop stroking his hair.

"No... don't stop. It feels good..."

I laugh. "You feel better?"

"Yeah..."

"I guess I should tell you this too..."

He looks up at me from my lap. "Yes?"

"I do... love N and I would like if you would like him too. You don't have to love him, but I would like you to grant my wishes and be nice him."

He's silent for a moment before he speaks. "Does he love you?"

"I-I don't know..."

After a few moments, he answers. "I will try... If he does anything that will hurt you I will not hesitate to kill him."

"Black!"

"I'm not kidding."

"I'd rather you not do anything crazy," I say.