Pokémon School

The next day, N, Kukui, and I are making our way to the pokémon school. Kukui decided that we should make a guest appearance. Ash already left with Pikachu and Rotomdex.

I grin happily. "This is so cool! I've never been to a pokémon school!" I cheer.

"You've been to like 3," Lucario sighs.

"Alright, well those don't count."

Lucario and Serperior follow behind me. N's Ninetails follows beside him. I'm walking in the middle of the two men with a skip in my step.

"You seem excited," Kukui comments.

"I never really went to a school before. Sure I visited one in my travels, but I didn't really do anything there."

"Then you're in for a surprise."

"Definitely. Speaking of surprises, why do you wear a mask?" I ask, looking up at him.

"W-what? What are you talking about?" he replies quickly and nervously, not making eye contact with me.

I laugh. "Kukui, I saw an old clip of Royal Mask last night. Your eyes and beard are exactly the same as his."

"I'm a... big fan," he lies.

"Riight, so I won't find a pokeball on you that has an Incineroar in it?"

"N-nope!"

"Well, Mr. Royal Mask, I definitely want in on this battle royal you always compete in. Sounds like fun. You in Lucario? N?"

"I think it'd be enjoyable," N says.

"Likewise," Lucario nods.

"I'm not Royal Mask though!"

"Oh please," I scoff. "I'm not blind, Kukui."

He deflates and sighs in defeat. "Okay fine, I'm Royal Mask... but you can't tell anyone!"

"I won't. As long as you don't out us. We gotta go out and buy some disguises, Natty. Can't let anyone recognize us."

"You can go as the queen and king," Lucario inputs.

I feel my face flush. "Lucario!"

"I rather like it, my queen," N grins, bowing to me and holding his hand out for mine. "Will you have me as your king?"

I feel my face burn hotter as Kukui laughs. "Y-You already know I do!"

N lets out a subtle snicker. "We should put crowns with the outfits."

"Looks like you'll need to go shopping," Kukui says. "I'll take you to the mall afterwards. We've arrived."

"Wow!" I exclaim as my eyes shine. "This place is so big! Is that a giant slide! N! Let's go on the slide!"

"Childish," Lucario coughs.

I roll my eyes. "Shut up. You know you wanna go too."

After getting introduced to the very odd and punny pokémon principal, we make our way to Kukui's class. The principal's Vulpix seemed very happy to see N's Ninetails which would make sense considering that's what she'll evolve into. Kukui tells us to wait in the hall outside his classroom until he calls us in.

"Today I have two very special guests that have come here to learn more about Alola all the way from Unova!" Kukui tells the class.

"Whoa!"
"So cool!"

"Make them feel welcome. You can come on in," Kukui calls out.

Lucario decides he's gonna be the first to enter. Serperior follows after, gaining many awed voices. N and I make our way in the room together as Ninetails follows behind us.