Undella Town

We land next to Undella Bay to not attract a lot of attention and make our way to the expensive cafe in Undella Town.

"I'm paying this time," N says.

"Unless you can afford it without it making a dent in your money then be my guest."

"I have enough."

"We'll see."

"So what's this cafe called?" N asks.

"Truth and Ideals. I own it."

"Wha!? Really?"

"I named it after you and me," I say.

"Because we're truth and ideals," N says.

"Precisely."

"Stop Team Rocket!" boy's voice yells.

Team Rocket? Don't they originate in the Kanto region? Why are they here? I really don't wanna deal with another Team Plasma incident... "Huh? What's going on?" I say and look towards the voice to see a black haired boy along with... Cilan and Iris?!

They're chasing after a giant robot full of Pokémon.

"It's Ash," N exclaims, surprised.

"You know him?" I ask.

"Yes-"

"Give us back our Pokémon!" Iris yells.

"Yeah!" Cilan yells.

"Pika pi!"

"Lucario, aura sphere!" I yell and throw out his pokeball.

A giant aura sphere comes from Lucario's palms and aims it right at the robot. The blue sphere goes straight through the top of the robot sending some people and a Pokémon to fly out into the distance.

"Team Rocket's-"

"-blasting off-"

"-again!" they all shout.

The robot shatters and the Pokémon get out safely. We walk up to them.

"Pika pi!" the Pikachu exclaims and jumps into the boy named Ash's arms.

"I'm glad you're okay, Pikachu!" Ash yells, hugging his Pokémon. "Thank you, ma'am and Lucario! You have a really strong Lucario!"

"You're welcome and thanks," I say. He's acting like that robot and those people are a normal thing, like it didn't even happen? Wth?

"It's N!" they exclaim.

Pikachu hops onto N's shoulder and rubs against his face.

"Nice to see you again too," N says with a chuckle.

"Is this the person you were talking about?" Ash asks.

"She is," N says.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Ash and this is my partner Pikachu," he says with a bright smile. "You're beautiful."

"Pi ka!" Pikachu greets.

Cilan and Iris walk up. "W-W-White?!" they both exclaim.

"Hey, Cilan, Iris, it's been awhile," I say. "Did you not see me?"

"You know her?" Ash and N ask.

"Well, she is the Champion," Cilan says.

"She's the Champion?!" Ash yells, surprised and turns towards me. "No wonder your Pokémon are so strong..."

I giggle. "That'd be me!"

"I challenged her at the league about a year and a half ago. I was foolish then, but I'm a lot stronger now!" Iris says, pointing at me.