Just A Normal Day In The Avengers Tower

May is kinda just not here in this one. I didn't want to kill her, but didn't know what else to do, so she's just kinda not going to be here I guess :/

       *swearing

       Peter was listening to music on his earbuds as he walked back to the tower. He'd been living there for quite a while, and it was awesome. Homemade breakfast every day made by the Captain Rogers, with help from Bucky Barnes, prank wars, being trained by super soldiers and assassins, and working in a lab with Tony Stark. Yeah, it was pretty awesome. 

       Today though, was going to be especially great. Mr. Stark and Peter were going to be working on different web fluid designs for Peter's suit. The two already had so many great ideas. For example, electric webs that Peter could choose the voltage for, extremely sticky webs, thinner webs, thicker webs, and more. The list went on and on. 

---Here is a time skip his name is Terry and he will be of service for this one shot---

     Peter walked into the lobby and scanned his ID card. 

     " Welcome back Peter, Mr. Stark awaits you in the Avengers common room on floor ninety-one," F.R.I.D.A.Y announced warmly. Peter smiled.

      " Thanks Fri," Peter said cheerfully. He hopped onto the elevator and soon arrived on floor ninety-one where, sure enough, Mr. Stark was sitting on one of many couches in the living area of the commons floor. 

       " Hi Mr. Stark!" Peter greeted.

       " Hey kid! Ready to work on your suit?" Mr. Stark asked with a slight smirk. Peter pumped his fist into the air.

        " Hell yeah, Mr. Stark! I already wrote down some equations we could use to work it out during Study Hall! I still haven't figured out what the max voltage probably should be, but I figured it should be arou-" Peter started rambling, but Tony put up a hand to stop him, all while smiling.

       " Great job, kid. But explain it to me once I'm in the right head space for it and not just getting up after sitting on the couch for two hours," Tony said, chuckling. Peter smiled sheepishly, which quickly turned into a smirk.

       " You mean after you've inhaled ten cups of coffee and haven't slept for seventy-two hours straight?" Peter asked sarcastically. Tony put a hand over his heart and mocked an expression of hurt.

      " I am wounded, Peter! Wounded! How could you say such a thing?" Tony acted. Peter laughed. 

     " Sorry, I guess truth really does hurt," Peter added on. Tony just laughed, not even able to pretend to be hurt anymore. The duo walked down to Tony's lab, where the Spider-Man suit was laying on a table with it's pair of web shooters laying on a separate desk. 

      " Ready to get started kid?" Tony asked. Peter nodded and pulled out a notebook from his backpack. Inside, the pages were covered in different notes, equations, and scribbles that definitely weren't legible. Peter probably wrote them when he was half-asleep. 

      " I've got some notes right here, and there are more on my whiteboard, chalkboard, and holographic board in my lab," Peter said. He looked up to see Mr. Stark eyeing him suspiciously. 

       " What?! Sometimes I get ideas for web designs in the middle of the night and I can't rest until I write it down 'cause I know I'll forget it!" Peter said defensively. Tony laughed. 

        " You really are my kid," Tony sighed, shaking his head. 

         " How about I get started and you go down to your lab and get a holographic image of your notes. We'll have F.R.I.D.A.Y try and decipher the ones you wrote while you were half asleep," Tony said. Peter scoffed and lightly slapped Tony in the arm.