Danger

Hi everyone! So, just wanted to say a quick thank you for 500+ reads! I'm really hoping you're liking this one shot book so far! 

This one shot is going to be a semi-ish part two of Peter Meets Shuri. Peter still has the lightsaber with him all the time. There is going to be a school shooting in this, so if you don't like that please don't read it for your own comfort! :) I don't want any of you to feel uncomfortable while reading this! So that's basically it, hope you enjoy it!

Peter was sitting in his class, bored out of his mind. He knew all of this already, and didn't need to be re-taught it. The teacher taught horribly too. But at least he had Ned and MJ in this class. He just wanted to be at the tower, training with his lightsaber. Ever since he'd made it he wouldn't stop training with it, or just having fun with it.

Suddenly the P.A system went off, making a blood chilling announcement. 

" Lockdown alert. There are active shooters on the campus and in the school," someone announced frantically on the system. There were whispers of concern and fear as everyone huddled up against the wall. The lights were turned off and the door almost locked. Peter stood up and went to the teacher.

" Lock the door as soon as I'm out," Peter ordered. The teacher was too afraid to question. He knew he wasn't supposed to let students out, but fear was keeping him from thinking right. Peter slipped out of the room and into the illuminated hallway, much to the protest of Ned and MJ. 

" That loser better be okay," MJ quietly snarled. Ned agreed, somewhat angry that Peter was putting himself in danger. The class heard an odd sound. Those who knew Star Wars recognized it as the sound of a lightsaber activating.

Peter unhooked his lightsaber from his belt and activated it, aiming the dangerous end towards the ground at an angle to his left. It put on the whole dramatic effect thing, which Peter liked. He walked purposefully down the halls, searching for the shooters. He heard shouting down a hallway to his left, and there was the tell-tale sound of a door breaking down. 

Peter rushed in the direction of the sound, finding the shooters quickly enough. He snuck up behind them, casting a blue light into the dark room. 

" Shooting high schoolers isn't a very polite thing to do, you know," Peter said, before attacking. The two that were there turned around and were met with a kid wielding a fully-functioning lightsaber. 

The shooters tried shooting Peter, and Peter was able to block and deflect them all with his lightsaber. Peter didn't want to permanently damage anybody, so he deactivating his saber and hooked it onto his belt. He went hand to hand with the shooters, disarming them and tossing the guns down the hall, out of their reach. He got them both to their knees and knocked them out. Peter nodded towards the class in acknowledgement and started down the hall, looking for any more shooters. There were more. 

Peter heard shouts coming from another classroom as two more shooters were trying to knock down the door to the class he'd been in before the lockdown. He didn't bother with his lightsaber and instead walked straight to them. That didn't work.

The shooters heard him and turned right around, aiming their guns at him. Peter put his hands up. They were out of arm's reach, but not lightsaber's reach. The 'blade' for lack of better terms, was three feet long. He could hit them with that. So he worked to it.

Not breaking eye contact, Peter slowly moved his left hand to his belt and very slowly, very carefully, unhooked the lightsaber from it. Aiming it at the ground, Peter activated it and swung. He halved both of their guns, and they looked at it in shock. So did the class, at least those who could see it. 

Peter deactivated it, again, not wanting to permanently hurt them, and once again went hand to hand. He quickly used their shock against them and smacked one of them with a left hook to the cheek and an uppercut to the jaw. That one fell to his knees. The other one was still surprised, and Peter sweeped his legs and hit him with a right hook to the forehead. They were both on their knees. The cops had been called long ago, as soon as the lockdown was called. 

The class looked at him in shock, but he ignored it and walked to the front of the building to meet the cops. There had only been four. 

" Hello officers. There were four shooters, in pairs of two, I can lead you to them if you'd like," Peter said, walking up to them. 

" Alright," the officer said. He waved two of his buddies over and told them to follow Peter. Peter guided them to the shooters. Peter showed one of them the closest one and lead the last one to the further hallway. The shooters were arrested and taken to prison. (I have no idea how legal stuff like this works so It's probably not how stuff like this actually goes down)

Peter rejoined his class, who were clamouring and shouting at him. He went to Ned and MJ, though.

" You're really stupid loser, I thought you were gonna get shot," MJ said, somewhat angrily. Peter shrugged.

" But I didn't though," Peter retorted jokingly. MJ just shrugged in response. Ned, however, was an entirely different story.

" Dude, what was that that you were using? It sounded like a real lightsaber!" Ned exclaimed. Peter warned them to step back a bit, and they did. Peter pulled out his lightsaber and activated it. Ned's eyes widened and MJ looked mildly impressed.

" You built one?!" Ned squealed. Peter nodded. 

" That's what I used to halve their weapons. Their expressions were priceless," Peter laughed. Ned and MJ agreed. They had been one of the few able to see the whole thing that went down in front of the room. 

Peter was just happy for the experience to use his lightsaber in a real world situation. And he was glad the shooters were arrested. 

So that was it pretty much! I thought it would be cool to have Peter use his lightsaber in a real world situation and this is pretty much what it turned into. Hope you enjoyed it! As always feel free to leave your thoughts below, but no pressure!

stay bootiful moi doods

-Ghostie