Peter Parkour

Hi everyone! I want to say a quick thank you for 1.1K reads! I'm really happy with how this story is growing! I hope you've been enjoying it! :D

So in this one shot, Peter doesn't intern for Tony, but he's still Spider-Man. That's pretty much it, hope you like it! Fair warning, I don't have any social media, so I highly doubt this will be inaccurate. I am able to make somewhat educated guesses on it, but if it sucks that's why XD

Peter was strolling around, looking for tall buildings he could get a good view from. He ran an instagram account called Peter Parkour, where he posted really cool pictures from high up. He'd also post videos of him tumbling and flipping off high places. Being enhanced helped, but he'd been able to do this even before he'd been bitten.

Peter finally found a good spot. It was dark out. He preferred night photos. They were the most fun to take and edit. Sunset ones were good too. Peter scaled the building and started wandering around, taking a few photos he'd use later. He finally got a really good spot. The lights from cars on the streets made red and white lines across it. The city's lights were really bright and pretty, almost like stars. But the coolest part? The Avengers Tower was standing tall above everything else, shrouded with darkness, but illuminated from the bottom. Peter grinned and snapped a picture of it. 

Peter returned home and started going through the photos he took. He picked his favorite that looked the best, and posted it. He then suited up and headed out for his patrol. 

---Terry says hi---

The next morning, Peter woke up to his phone being absolutely blown up. He was used to this. His account had blown up after some bigger people had taken notice and followed him. (i'm cringing rn i'm so sorry this feels like its so bad im so sorry XD) Peter just silenced his phone and got ready for school. 

After throwing on a pair of jeans, a t-shirt, and a sweater, Peter was ready to go after grabbing a snack. He headed to school and met up with his friends. Ned and MJ came up to him.

" I saw your post last night. You're getting some really cool pictures dude," Ned complimented. 

" Thanks. Maybe I could drag you two along one night and we could find good spots together, as a hangout, and get coffee?" Peter suggested. MJ shrugged. 

" I'm down for it. Let's do it tonight," MJ said. Ned agreed.

" Sweet! Let's head to class," Peter said, dragging his friends to their first period. 

---Terry is time skipping you because the author is a dumb little poop who never knows what to write when Peter and friends are at school. But he's okay with it cuz he loves you :)---

Peter was waiting in front of the alley he, Ned, and MJ had agreed to meet up at. Soon, Ned and MJ came up to him. He greeted them and they headed in the direction of the nearest open coffee shop. 

They wandered for a while before finally finding one. The each ordered a grande iced vanilla coffee, thanked the server, tipped, and started walking around. They just chatted and drank their coffee before actually searching for good places to get some photos. Peter had also brought his polaroid. He figured this would be a good night to get some polaroids as well as digital pictures. 

After finishing their coffee, the group started in a direction Ned led them in. Then it would be MJ, then Peter. Ned took them to a spot he knew was always kind of pretty. 

They got there, and just from the ground level, it was really pretty. It was a good view of Central Park with the lights illuminating some of the trees, and just casting a nice, warm glow throughout the park. Peter grinned. There was a tall building next to them that he could easily scale.