Agent Parker

Hi everyone! So, I wanted to write a one shot where Peter was an agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. I wanted to write a badass Peter because I thought it'd be fun to write, so idk. In this Peter is going to have a more snarky, sarcastic, badass attitude, kind of like MJ almost, but ruder.(if possible lol) He's still going to have Spider-Man's powers, but isn't Spider-Man. He also doesn't have webs. Hope you like it!

    Peter was fucking bored. It was the middle of class. The lesson he already knew, the way of teaching was boring as hell, and the other students were horrible. He was forced to take notes and pretend to pay attention, when in reality he was thinking about different ways he could track down the latest problem S.H.I.E.L.D was dealing with. Soon, he got some good ideas and pulled out his S.H.I.E.L.D branded notebook and wrote them down. He took the notes next to the crossed out addresses and phone numbers. We don't talk about those.

     Soon, Peter had stopped paying attention to the lesson and was deeply invested in his notes. His first mistake. No one really noticed except a few people, but they didn't say anything. They figured Peter was just getting really invested in the lesson, being the nerd he was. 

    His second mistake? Forgetting to put his phone on silent. He had rushed out of the compound that morning, having slept in on accident. This teacher hated it when phones went off, so there was a rule. Any and all notifications were read out loud and phone calls were answered on speaker. And, even better, you had to walk up to the front of the class. 

    Peter's phone rang loudly. The class went quiet and the teacher  called him to the front. Peter groaned and very nearly just refused, but complied. He walked up to the front, pulled out his ringing phone and answered it. With a projection. It was a new phone design Peter and Stark had worked on reluctantly together. Director Fury had decided that Peter needed to get along with all of the Avengers so he had forced Peter to do stuff with them. 

     There was a projection of Fury on the table where Peter had placed his phone. He was leaning casually against the whiteboard. Peter crossed his arms and his ankles and answered.

    " Yeah, Fury?" Peter asked casually. Fury looked at him amused. He had taken a liking to Peter's personality. It wasn't the best for an agent to have, but Peter was the best they had. Literally. 

   " Some of our scientists and engineers think they have a valid signal and tracked it. It's in Russia. They wanted us to send you, so here I am calling you, telling you to get your ass to Russia," Fury said. Peter scoffed. 

    " Which scientists? You know we've got some dumb fucks on our team," Peter told him, chuckling. The class was listening, silent. They were sH0oK. Fury sighed, laughing slightly. 

    " Stark," was all he said. Peter groaned. He started gesturing with his hands.

   " Okay, he's one of the dumb fucks I was talking about! Are you sure this is actually legit?!" Peter exclaimed. Fury chuckled. 

     " Yeah. And, now don't kick me for this, but the Avengers said they were going too, saying that it needed to be a team job," Fury told him. Peter rolled his eyes. 

    " You mean Capsicle said we need to be a team," Peter corrected. Fury nodded.

    " Isn't this more going to be a scout mission? Sending the whole team out there is going to attract attention!" Peter tried. Fury sighed, nodding.

    " That's what I tried telling them. They wouldn't listen. Just hang in there and get it over with. You have my full permission to kick their asses if they fuck it up. Just get there, scope out the signal, see if it's legit, take care of any and all problems, and get back here. Seriously though, I don't know why they thought they were in the right to take my best agent on a scout mission," Fury said the last bit more to himself, but Peter still heard it. Peter nodded, sighing.