They Found Out...

Peter lives with May, so yaaayyy, May's back XD 

*Swearing - from this point on there's honestly probably going to be some form of swearing in all the one shots, so I don't think I'll be making a note of it anymore

     Peter woke up to his alarm buzzing in his ear. Time for school. Peter groaned. He really didn't want to go. Going to school the day after an appointment always sucked, but he had to go. He tried his best to keep it a secret. Not even Ned or MJ knew about it. He knew there was always a chance that Flash would hit the spot, so he tried his best to protect it. It always worked, so far. 

     Peter pulled himself up and out of bed. He pulled on a hoodie over his pun shirt. He went to the bathroom and made sure it was covered. He smiled, happy it was covered. He walked into the kitchen, where May was making breakfast.

     " Morning Peter!" Aunt May greeted. Peter grinned back at her. She suddenly looked up, remembering something. 

     " Oh, hey! Let me see! It should've healed overnight pretty much, thanks to that healing of yours!" May said excitedly. Peter grinned and pulled up his sleeve, showing May. 

     " Oooh, I like that! You could probably go without the wrap now, if you want. It'll still probably be sensitive, but it should be okay," May told him. Peter nodded and unwrapped it, throwing away the wrap. Peter grabbed a quick bite to eat and hustled out the door to make it to the subway. 

     " Love you Aunt May!" Peter called out the door. 

      " Love you too, baby!" She called as he closed the door. She smiled. 

       Peter walked to the subway with his earbuds in, just listening and vibing to music. Most of the people ignored him, others just barely glancing at him. As usual. 

---Say hi to Terry everyone---

       Peter walked into school, heading to his locker. Ned greeted him and they walked to first period together. They sat in their seats and waited for class to start. 

---Okay I legit know nothing about high school so Terry is going to time skip y'all---

       Peter's final period of the day finally arrived. Gym. He hated it. It was the class where he always almost had everyone discover his secret. What was worse was that both his friends were in this class, as well as Flash and his buddies. Great. He hated going to this class right after an appointment. 

      " Okay everyone! I trust that you changed. Today we are going to be playing a few simple games of tag, just to have a more relaxed day. However, to work on teamwork we are going to be going into teams. Now, unfortunately, the jerseys need to be washed. So, we're going to be split off into shirts and skins," the gym teacher announced. There were groans heard from everyone.

      " The teams will be made so that the girls won't have to take off their shirts, but so that the teams are still even, so nothing inappropriate." There were sighs of relief. The teacher listed off people who were going to be on skins. 

       " Peter, you're on skins," the teacher called. Peter paled. Some students looked on with interest. Well, really half the class. No one had seen Peter without a shirt. Not even the boys in the locker room. He usually changed in a spot where no one would see him. Peter hesitated.

        " Come on, Peter. Shirt off, now!" The teacher barked. Peter scowled at him and took off his shirt, trying to be careful of his new tattoo. He was covered in them. He had a whole sleeve on his left arm, with about half his right arm covered in them. He had a tattoo on the back of his neck, spiraling into a phoenix tattoo on his back. 

      That one was his favorite. It reminded him of when Mr. Stark was talking about himself 'rising from the ashes of captivity.' It also reminded him that he was stronger than he had been, and that with the help of friends and family, he would always rise again after falling. 

       But the most important thing, right then and there, was that his secret had been revealed. He was sixteen and covered in tattoos. I mean, it was still legal, but to have that many so soon, it was kind of shocking. The other students were whispering. MJ looked slightly impressed and Ned was fanboying over all of them.

       " Okay, everyone, focus up!" The gym teacher called for everyone to pay attention as he assigned everyone to other teams. What was kind of weird, however, was that Peter felt that a weight had been lifted from his shoulders. He felt lighter, now that they knew. At least he didn't have to wear hoodies all the time now. 

        The rest of the class period went okay. Some people still stole glances at him, but they pretty much left him alone. 

---time skip to the next day---

      The next day was interesting, to say the least. Peter decided not to wear long sleeves. He had told May about what happened, and she was glad that he felt better, now that he wasn't holding another thing from everyone. 

      People would stop and stare, or ask questions, but other than that, it wasn't too bad. Peter was happy now. And he had to admit, he did look a little badass. A little. 

Hi everyone! So I just wanted to write a one shot about a Peter with tattoos cuz I thought it'd be interesting, lol. I'm gonna do a part 2 where the Avengers/Tony find out about his tattoos. I might just start working on it immediately, I don't have anything to do rn XD

ALSO: I might not update anything tomorrow ( 3/16 ) I've got a lot to do, so I might just wanna rest. But I did say I have no schedule, so lol. I don't even know what I'm saying anymore oml

Feel free to comment, please! I'd really like to hear back from you guys, you're amazing! 

-Ghostie