Peter's Bad Habits

Hi everyone! First one shot for April! Whoo! Now before you get all worried about Peter, this isn't going to be anything depressing or mention self harm at all, it's just a (hopefully) fun one shot about the bad habits Peter already had and developed after hanging around Tony. Hope you enjoy!

    #1

     Peter would not sleep until he had finished what he had to do. Whether it was finish a project, finish homework, or go out to patrol, he wouldn't sleep. He wouldn't even sleep if there were dishes to do. This one he had on his own. There have been times where he's gone an entire week without adequate sleep because he had so many things to do. 

    When Tony noticed this, he said nothing of it. He would simply make sure that F.R.I.D.A.Y was recording when it had been more than three days since Peter slept. The teenager was always absolutely ridiculous and completely different when he was tired. 

#2

    Zero sense of self preservation. Not just as Spider-Man, but as Peter Parker as well. He was constantly jumping off of stuff, climbing onto things, hanging from his webs in precarious ways, and would occasionally jump onto the fridge and screech like a demon, then falling, pretending to die when Bucky would throw 'holy water' onto him. But then there was patrol and missions. Those times, not having a sense of self preservation was dangerous. Sometimes deadly.

    On patrol Peter would casually walk up to someone being mugged and walk right in front of where the gun was being pointed so the civilian wouldn't be hurt. This usually got him shot. Or stabbed if it was a knife. On missions he would dive in front of bullets and knives and other projectiles to keep his family safe. They would always make sure he was okay and wouldn't die, then scold him. 

#3

       Living off of coffee. This one speaks for itself. Peter usually only had some when he needed to stay awake for working on projects. ( see #1 ) But there were times where he would go two days with nothing but coffee. This one hadn't been so bad, but then he met Tony. Tony's to blame lol. 

Okay I dunno what this was, I hope you liked it I guess? I dont know. I haven't had any ideas on what to write, so I just kinda put in this chicken scratch. Feel free to leave your thoughts below, but no pressure!

Love you, bootiful doods

-Ghostie