Quick A/N

Hi everyone! So I've got a quick announcement. I've been writing and posting on my school chromebook, which I have to turn in tomorrow, so I'm not going to be able to write very well or post often. I'm so, so sorry about this horrible timing. I'm not going to be able to post often over summer, but I promise I'll find a way to get stuff out to you.

But I don't want to post this on a negative note🙂 I want to say thank you all so, so much for the continued support  on my stories and for me. It means so much more than I could ever put into words. I swear I will find a way to post one shots for you, even if they aren't the best quality. I don't know if I'll be able to get to the requests quite yet, but I will get to them someday, I'm not neglecting you I promise. 

While I'm working on this, I would totally love to hear from you guys and talk with you. I don't have any socials, so on here is really the only way I could talk with you 😪 but that doesn't mean I'm not up to talking with you. I'll be posting updates on my profile and in the conversations, so I'll start updating there semi regularly hopefully. 

While I was on a break, I was working on a draft so I'll post that soon so you guys have some content 😁 

I love you guys so much and I appreciate all the kind words. Always remember, you are valid, you are important, and you are special. There will always be someone in your life who loves you, if not your friends or family then me. You guys are amazing. 

Stay heckin bootiful my doods!

-Ghostie & Terry