The Sleepover (5+1)

Hi everyone! First 5+1! Les gooooooo 

" Alright guys, I'm starting to nod off and Barnes is already passed out, we should head to bed," Tony said. It was nine at night, and they had just finished up playing a lot of games, watching movies, and eating junk. Bucky had passed out when Clint had smacked him really hard with a pillow, giving him a headache and later passing out. They weren't entirely sure that he was okay, but he was a super soldier. He's always okay, right? 

" Okay. Get out of the vents Clint!" Natasha hollered. Clint whined, but fell through. He and Natasha went to the floor they shared. Steve picked up Bucky and carried him firefighter style down to the floor they shared. Tony went up to the penthouse to join Pepper. Peter went to his bedroom that was right on the common floor. But it wasn't a problem, his door wasn't right out there and exposed to the rest of the floor, and it was soundproofed, so it was nice. 

Peter waved goodnight to everyone and went to bed. He changed into different sweatpants and a hoodie and climbed into his bed, pulling the covers up and falling asleep quickly. Although it wasn't that restful. 

---

Peter groggily sat up. He'd fallen asleep for maybe half an hour before waking up again and unable to get comfortable. He finally gave up and went into the kitchen to get a glass of water. 

He opened his door carefully and slipped out. He knew some spots of the floor were loud to step on, so he carefully and silently crawled up the wall and onto the ceiling, crawling slowly and silently across it to get to the kitchen. Thankfully no one else was there. These people had some seriously messed up sleep schedules. 

Peter hopped silently down from the ceiling and carefully got a glass of water, being so careful to be silent that he was practically being paranoid. He leaned against the bar and toyed with his glass a bit. 

Peter still wasn't feeling tired, so he just stood in the kitchen and talked quietly to himself for a good hour. Then someone else came up. It was Clint. The man came up the stairs rubbing his eyes and sighing. He did a double take when he saw Peter.

" Oh, hey Pete. Didn't think you would be here. I couldn't sleep, so I was gonna get some water," Clint said. Peter nodded.

" That's exactly what I did, like, an hour ago," Peter said, laughing slightly. Clint chuckled.

" Yeah, a bed just doesn't have the same feel as the vent when I accidently fall asleep in there," Clint said, laughing at the memory. Peter chuckled a bit too. Clint walked up to the faucet and filled a glass with water and drank from it. 

Peter and Clint relaxed and chatted for about half an hour. It was a lot calmer than any other time they'd ever talked. It was probably because of the circumstance and the time. Both were incredible factors. But soon, someone else had come up. This time, it was Natasha.

" Oh hey guys. Slept really light and accidently woke up, came to get water," Natasha said, yawning. She walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water. 

" You know, that's what we did too. We came to get water. Peter was here first," Clint said, laughing at the irony. Natasha scoffed playfully.

" Of course he was the first," Natasha said sarcastically. Peter just rolled his eyes teasingly. Normally he would've playfully punched her, but he was too tired for the judo flip that would ensue if he were to do that. 

Natasha, Clint, and Peter all conversed calmly and relaxed for about another half hour before three more people came up, all from different entrances. Bucky came up, then Stark, then Steve. They all doubled back when they realized that now the entire team was here and it was one in the morning. 

" How did we all end up here again?" Tony asked tiredly.

" Because our sleep schedules are shit, that's why," Peter called over. The team laughed, but it was soon extinguished by their sleepiness. The three new additions to the conversation got their water and the team talked for a while. 

" So, I think we all need to know why we're all up here," Tony said. They went in order of arrival. 

" I fell asleep, then woke up half an hour later and couldn't get comfortable again, so I came for water," Peter explained. 

" The bed doesn't feel as comfortable as the vent," Clint said shortly. There were some good laughs at that. 

" I sleep really lightly naturally, and I accidently woke up," Natasha said, getting another glass of water. 

" Not really used to sleeping for so long, or planning to sleep for such a long time, caught me off guard, decided to get up," Bucky said, shrugging. 

" I'm a mechanic with a shit sleep schedule, nothing more to explain really," Tony said, chuckling. 

" I still don't sleep a normal length of time, and I just kinda woke up," Steve explained, shrugging. There was silence for a moment while Tony thought.

" Let's all crash here then. We all seem to sleep better as a group than separately anyways," Tony said. There were muttered agreements, and soon everyone was out on the couches except Clint and Steve. They were on the floor. Clint because he wanted to, Steve because Bucky shoved him off after fighting over who slept next to Peter. Because Peter had already claimed his spot, and Bucky was Peter's dad, so he was staying next to him. Well, Bucky thought he was Peter's dad, and so did everyone else. I'm not making sense am I? 

Soon, everyone was snoring. Tony was in an armchair. slumped against the back of it. Natasha was curled up and breathing deeply on a couch. Peter had fallen asleep just leaned back, but had quickly fallen against Bucky, who had already been asleep. Together, the group fell asleep. Kind of like a huge sleepover. 

---

Morning came, and everyone woke up stretching and yawning. Bucky had woken before Peter, so to find a sleeping spider child in his lap was kind of a wake up call. But he didn't get up. Although once everyone was awake, they went to the huge floor to ceiling window that was there and watched the sunrise. As the morning came, they joked around whilst sipping their coffee. Although Clint spilled his when Peter threw a pillow at his head.

---

Since then, every other night, the Avengers would sleep together on the common floor. They would bring blankets and pillows and plushies and fall asleep together. Or sometimes they would chat before going to sleep, since they all enjoyed the late night chats instead of noon chats. Noon was basically just screaming and nonsensical noise. Late night chats were helpful and almost therapeutic. They were able to lean on each other for support and comfort. Quite literally sometimes. Sleepovers helped a lot.

Hi everyone! So that was the first of 5+1! I'm really excited to see how all of this turns out! I hope you guys are excited too! I'm open to comments/questions about me if there's anything you guys wanna know too! And if you guys have any suggestions about what I could do for the other four for the five of this, feel free to let me know! But please remember, there's never any pressure to comment! :) 

Stay bootiful my doods

-Ghostie & Terry