Peter Parker & The Golden Trio

Hi everyone! So this was also requested by @stucky_fandom, and I'm pretty excited to write it! So, Peter is going to go to Hogwarts, and I'm going to have it where he's a fifth year, and in Hufflepuff because literally what other house would Peter be in? Hope you enjoy! Also thank you so much for 10.3K reads! I can't believe that we've gotten that many reads! P.S I haven't read the books in what feels like an eternity, so this will probably really shitty. Sorry to my Harry Potter fans :/

" So what do you guys wanna do?" Ron asked, bored. The four friends were sitting outside, enjoying the warmth and the sun. There weren't any classes today, which was nice. They've been getting a lot of homework lately, but thankfully it was almost all over. Well, everyone but Harry and Peter were happy about going home. Harry went back to his abusive aunt and uncle, and Peter went back to his abusive orphanage. Great. 

" How about we go for a swim?" Peter suggested, pointing towards the lake. Hermione face-palmed. 

" You're stupid Peter, I hope you know it," Hermione said, shaking her head. 

" I'm up for it, let's go!" Harry cheered. Peter whooped and stood up, running to the lake. Students who had been relaxing on the lawn made way for the stameding idiots. Harry was desperately trying to keep up with Peter, and failing miserably. Ron was way behind Harry, and Hermione was walking behind them, shaking her head. 

Thankfully, they weren't in their robes, otherwise they would've gotten ruined. Peter was just in joggers and sweatpants, so he didn't care too much about them getting soaked. Peter randomly let out an adrenaline filled yell, and he dived into the lake. Harry couldn't stop his momentum he'd built up from running, and he tripped into the lake. Ron dived in after them. 

Peter, Harry, and Ron came up laughing and choking on water. Well, Ron was choking. Harry and Peter were laughing. 

" You know, sometimes I have a hard time believing that you're a Hufflepuff. You do the stupidest and wildest shit more than any of us. I think if you weren't a Hufflepuff, you'd be in Gryffindor," Hermione said, sitting on the bank. Peter snorted. He turned onto his back and let himself float. 

" I second that statement," Harry said, holding up two fingers. Ron held up three. 

" I... thirden? That statement," Ron said hesitantly. Peter snickered. 

For a while, the group enjoyed the warm water and the sunlight. They chatted and laughed, eventually being able to convince Hermione to get in the water as well. 

" It's not as bad as I thought," she commented. Peter laughed. 

---Terry says hi---

" I can't believe that the school year is already gone for," Ron commented. The four were stepping off the train and onto platform 9 3/4. Peter sighed.

" Well, I'm just hoping that I'll survive the summer," Peter said dejectedly. Harry nodded. 

" Me too, honestly," Harry said, matching Peter's depressed tone. Both boys' shoulders sagged almost identically. Hermione reassured Harry while Ron went over to Peter's side.

" Remember, mate. If they ever hit you too hard, if they ever get close to killing you, my mum and dad will happily take you in, make you a Weasley. You can't stay in a place like that forever mate," Ron reminded Peter. Peter smiled faintly. 

" Thanks," Peter said. Ron nodded. 

" I'll see you three sometime over the summer I expect?" Hermione asked. The three boys nodded simultaneously. 

" If I can get out the door," Peter joked. 

" If I can pack my shit and run fast enough, I'll be there," Harry joked. Ron and Hermione shared concerned glances. The two were always trying to make sure their two friends were okay, since they both lived in abusive households.