Field Trip

Hi everyone! I just want to say a quick thank you for 600 reads! I never thought this many people would read my story! I hope you're liking it!

So this one shot is going to be another field trip one shot, but it's going to be the normal Avengers pick on Peter and Peter's internship is proven to not be a lie type sort of deal I guess. He won't have his Spider-Man identity revealed, since I didn't really want to write that. Anyways, hope you enjoy it! Wheeeeeee

Peter was sitting in Decathlon practice, listening to Mr. Harrington talk about what their goals were for this quarter. 

" Okay, I know our time is almost up, but I have a quick announcement. We, the decathlon team, have gotten a field trip to Avengers Tower! The trip is this Friday, and we'll meet together in front of the school at eight. All your teachers have been notified, so no notes will be required," Mr. Harrington announced. There was cheering except from Peter. He quietly slammed his head into the table. 

The team was leaving the school when Flash came up to him.

" At least we'll all finally know that Penis is lying about his internship. I know for a fact that Stark Industries doesn't take any high school interns," Flash called to the team. It was met with just mutters and dismissal. Flash scowled and slammed his shoulder into Peter's, causing Peter to stumble slightly. 

" Don't listen to him Peter, we know you're not lying," Ned reassured him. Peter nodded his thanks and said a quick goodbye before hurrying to the car that awaited him. 

Happy drove Peter to the tower, where he met up with Mr. Stark. They were working on a new project, and Peter was excited to continue their work. 

" Sooo, I heard your decathlon team is going on a field trip Friday. To here," Tony said slyly. Peter groaned and slammed his head into the table he was working at. 

" You have to promise me one thing: You cannot embarrass me. I'm fine with it if you want me to help you demonstrate stuff, but no embarrassing me, please," Peter begged Tony. Tony nodded.

" Okay, I'm sure the team and I will agree to that. We don't want you to feel bad or embarrassed, mainly because Nat will kill us if we do," Tony said.

" Thanks Mr. Stark. And also, try to keep it a secret that I live here? Please?" Peter asked sarcastically.

" We got you kid," Tony said. Peter thanked him and returned to his work. 

---Terry misses you---

Friday came way too soon for Peter's liking. He was filled with nerves, even though each member of the team had personally promised not to embarrass him. Even Clint, albeit he had done so reluctantly. 

Peter said a quick goodbye to his family and headed towards the school. He didn't have anything with him, since it was just the field trip and then they were sent home. 

Peter greeted MJ and Ned in front of the school bus. They made small talk wile they boarded the bus. It was nice having an entire bus open aside from a few people. It felt nice and roomy. 

A few short minutes later, they were at the tower.

" Alright everyone, I know you're excited, but I have a few ground rules we need to go over. Number one, be respectful. We are representing Midtown here, and we need to show them that we are a good school. Number two, ask appropriate questions. Number three, please no bullying or teasing of one another. I know that's a common habit we have within our team, and I'd like it if we refrained from doing so while we are at the tower. That's all I have. Now, let's head in!" Mr. Harrington announced. Peter was glad that his teacher had specified the no picking on each other rule, because that meant that Flash wasn't going to be messing with him. He knew better than to do anything like that in front of a teacher or in a building known across the world.