34

3 months later
Kilo
I'm shaking , I can't believe today is the day I'm getting married to the man I love. My family is gonna be completed. I'm pregnant. I'm so happy. This is the moment I've been waiting for. My hands are getting sweaty. I heard the music , and there is no turning back now.

Rico
When I saw kilo walking down to me. I just wanted her to be mine forever. I knew we were meant to be. No doubt. I could feel myself tearing up. At the sight of their beauty. She came to me smiling. We stood there hand in hand looking into each other's eyes when the priest started talking.
Dearly beloved: We have come together in the presence of God to witness and bless the joining together of Rico Lopez and Kilo Sloan in Holy Matrimony. The bond and covenant of marriage was established by God in creation, and our Lord Jesus Christ adorned this manner of life by his presence and first miracle at a wedding in Cana of Galilee. It signifies to us the mystery of the union between Christ and his Church, and Holy Scripture commends it to be honored among all people.

The union of husband and wife in heart, body, and mind is intended by God for their mutual joy; for the help and comfort given one another in prosperity and adversity; and, when it is God's will, for the procreation of children and their nurture in the knowledge and love of the Lord. Therefore marriage is not to be entered into unadvisedly or lightly, but reverently, deliberately, and in accordance with the purposes for which it was instituted by God.
If someone wishes that these two shall not be together in holy matrimony , speak now , or forever hold your peace.
Then it happened....
I OBJECT!!!! I heard someone say. I looked at the person but couldn't make out who it was. Who was that? Kilo looked at me , then at her , then at me again.
"Rico! I love you. We belong together , you and this girl aren't good for each other."
"I love Kilo , I'm not gonna call off this wedding! Now if you will please let us continue.." I said. Kilo just looked at me with tears in her eyes , not happy tears but tears of sadness , and disappointment.I couldn't even talk. She just cried.
"Kilo I love you. I don't love her. I want to be with you for the rest of my life. Please don't cry." I said sounding choked up.
"This girl just came into our wedding and objected. I can't believe this." She did that little laugh that she does when she's about to break down.
"Kilo.......please." I said. she looked at me and smiled weakly.
"Okay." She said. She looked at my ex Draya and mouthed. "wait until I see you bitch."