14

Rico's pov ***
Julio and I rushed behind the ambulance to the hospital. We were crying hoping that everything is going to be okay. " I c-can't believe this bullshit!!!" I said trying to keep it together. I called my mom , kilos mom and dad. Her dad didn't answer. We ran in the icu trying to see them but they wouldn't let us. Our family and friends came to see ki and Matik. "It's all my fault....." I said crying. Everyone came to comfort me and Julio. "We need to find out who did this and pop them." Julio said pulling his self together. "Hell yeah , I don't care if I go to jail. If my girl gone imma lose my mind!" My mom rubbed my back. "It's okay , she's not going to go. She's too strong and she has prayers going to her." I looked at her. "I hope you're right mom.

*SKIPPING HOSPITAL PART* (only because I accidentally deleted it.) s/n : I'm going to start writing in dialogue.

Kilo: Ugh! Rico bring yo ass on. I wanna see Matikaah!
Rico: (every since she got out the hospital she think she a thug) I'm coming baby!
Kilo: okay , *walks out the house into the car while Rico gets in and drives off*
Rico: So baby , it'll be our 8 month anniversary tomorrow. What do you wanna do?
Kilo: do you really wanna know?
Rico: Yes cause I wanna be prepared.
Kilo: mhm I just wanna have dinner with matik and Tyla, you , Derrick , and Julio. Then later on you know.
Rico: I can make that happen , I'll get you a gift to but you need to text Tyla and tell her wassup.
Killahki🔫😍: Tyla 😘😘
THerbo✊😘: yes ki ?
Killahki🔫😍: imma just shrug off that dryness. 😐😂 but me and Rico are having a dinner and I want you and Derrick to come. 😊
THerbo✊😘: 😂😂 what time ninja! 💛
Killahki🔫😍: oh iono but as soon as I find out imma text you but I, pulling up and matik house imma text you back. Love you 😻 smooches. 😽
Rico: so what she say? * getting out the car*
Kilo: she's up for it. * walking to matik and Julio's house*