23

Kilo's pov ***
Hey y'all , Rori Matikaah and I are on our way to go see her sexy daddy play at his first game of the season.. GO BULLS!!! 😈 I knew he was gonna make it. He's the best ever yo. I'm glad I got the ring 💍 and the baby 👧 but the game is gonna start and he told me to be there early. Oh btw Rori Roar (her nickname) is 1 year old going on 2 next month. Our wedding is coming up in 3 months. I can't wait. But I'm pulling up to the arena and I see my baby . 😋😘 lordddddd him with that uniform on is tooooo sexy. 😩😏 he texted me.
Husband 💙🔐😈💧👪 : babe wya? 😩💔
Me: I'm in the parking lot , Rori and I getting out right now baby I see you . Am I supposed to come see you or?
Husband 💙🔐😈💧👪 : we're just chilling now bae come . I wanna see you and Rori Roar. You better be screaming loud for me or imma be maaaaad 😂😤
Me: aww , baby imma scream loud for you. I got floor seats. ✊👌 but I'm coming up love you Riri 😘😘😘😘
Husband 💙🔐😈💧👪 : love you too koko 👋💖
I walk up to him and I wanted to jump in his arms. He's literally the best y'all . Locked forever no limits . 🔐🙅

Rico's pov ***
Man I swear I love my girl and my princess. They support me through everything yo. Imma ball haard for them word on my mama. I have a surprise for kilo and Rori 😁 at halftime I'm gonna go out on the court and they're gonna call her and Rori out there and I'm gonna talk I rehearsed everything I'm gonna say "everyone this is my beautiful fiancé Kilo Sloan soon to be Lopez , and this is our daughter Rori Lopez . We been together for about 3 years now? We been together for a long time. NO LIMITS man , I'm playing for them. They all I have in my life. And I put them first through everything. *then I grab Rori and give her a kiss , and after that I hug ki close and I give her a kiss on her lips and her forehead* (by that time ki is crying and they're gonna zoom in on her and I know she's gonna cover her face and give me a hug.) I love you ki . I love you too Rori ." Then I run off the court and they go back to their seats. 👏💕 I got everything planned. This is going to be special.
~Game~
"Rico Lopez has made 28 consecutive points he's on p.o.i.n.t tonight! The score is 87 Bulls and 12 for Lakers. This is outstanding! Rico Lopez's fiancé is cheering him on with his beautiful daughter saying "daddy!!!!" This is going to be the talk of the month. Maybe even 2 months. >end of game<