18

Matikaah's pov ***
I cannot stand Julio right now . He got hoes calling him left & right , sending him pictures , he says he not cheating but I don't know at this point. "JULIO I FUCKING HATE YOU BITCH HOW TF YOU JUST GONE LIE IN MY FACE SO NONCHALANTLY? I KNOW YOU LYING BITCH YOU KNOW WHAT IM TIRED OF THIS!!!" I said crying. "Honest to god I'm not cheating on you Matikaah. I want you I'm so serious. Why can't you believe me?" I don't know what happened but I just went off and started punching him. "Chill Matikaah chill ! You don't trust me! That's fucked up!" I fell on the floor and just cried. He lifted me up and carried to my room and pulled down my panties and he went to work 👅💦 . "I forgive you." I looked at him in his eyes. "But be honest did you cheat on me & have you ever thought about it?" He looked at me with sorrow in his eyes meaning he was being completely honest. "I never cheated on you. Candace was a one night stand that I had before I was with you now that she found out I'm with you she sending me messages and shit trying to break us up and no I never thought about cheating on you. Never . I had those times when I saw a girl and was looking at her ass and shit but I never wanted to fuck them. I want you and only you. You all I want in a girl. I love you tika." and with that I knew he was sincere 😊. "I love you too baby." I fell asleep in his arms.