22

Matikaah***
Ive been separating myself from everyone lately. I got a text from my ex Deshaun and he told me he wanted me back. He lives in Dertonsmith which is not far from where I live. I wonder if I should go see him and tell him about julio. I just have this feeling that julio is keeping stuff from me and maybe it's time for me to start playing this game. I got a text from Deshaun.
Deshaun 😁💕: Matikaah. Where u at? I miss u
Me: I'm getting dressed now... Where do you want me to come see you at? I have to see you Deshaun. We have to catch up and talk about things. ☺️
Deshaun 😁💕: yeah we got a lot to catch up on. Bruh like I wonder how big your ass got since the last time I seen you. 😂
Me: omg chill 😂 lol . Well I'm on my way to your house so be outside to meet me.
Deshaun😁💕: you don't understand how much I miss you and what I will do to get u back... 😩 whatever it takes.
Me: well Deshaun I have a boyfriend but he's like so distant with me. Iono what's up with him. You think he's cheating ? I mean like this is a real problem for me I hate when people are distant.. It makes me separate myself. 😤😭
Deshaun😁💕: sounds like it. u need to b with me anyway lol well I'll see you when you get here baby.
Me: mmm 😻 okay bye shaunie 💙
I hope everything goes good with me and Deshaun . I'm hoping he doesn't have to big of feelings for me but I don't know if I necessarily don't like It 😏 but I pulled up at deshaun's house and I gotta admit he was looking fine. "Deshaun oh my god I missed you. It's been way too long." We hugged for a long time... "I missed you too. I just wanna be with you all the time. When you left I couldn't stop thinking about you. Have you stopped thinking about me?" I looked at him and we sat down in my car. "Deshaun. Before things get further than I want them to... I still have feelings for you but I have a boyfriend now and I'm happy. I love you but you bring back emotional baggage that I refuse to go through again. We can be friends unless you hurt me again. Okay?" He looked hurt. "I am sorry for the things I out you through but I have changed.. I changed. I was so happy with you being in my life and I just want that again. Look at me in the eyes and tell me that you're not considering being with me again.." He said. "Deshaun.... I- I jus- I just thoug-" he cut me off with a kiss that was passionate but felt so wrong. I couldn't go on through this because my heart falls for julio. "I can't ... Bye Deshaun." I drove off to the house and saw julio he kissed me and I started crying. "What's wrong? Is it my breath?" He did the ha ha thing to smell his breath. "No it's just like.... Are you hiding anything from me? It makes me wanna separate myself. 😭" he denied everything and we ended up having sex. I felt so bad about the whole Deshaun thing but I just don't wanna tell Julio about it... What he doesn't know won't hurt him... Or will it?