31

Tyla's pov ***
- "WHO TF IS SHE?! DONTAY YOU GOT 1 MINUTE TO TELL ME EVERYTHING!" I yelled.
- " TYLA GET THE FUCK OUT MY FACE YO! I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU TALKING ABOUT! Dontay said getting up.
- " really? So I didn't catch you sticking your tongue down that lame bitch throat?" I was about to cry.
- "it was a misunderstanding Tyla damn!" He said.
- "yeah , I misunderstood a lot. You know what I wish I never met you! I wish I would have left your cheating ass in Matikaah's room, I wish I never gave you the time of day!" I said walking up the stairs getting my stuff.
- "Tyla... You don't mean that. She is just a hoe , every nigga has them! I want you , and you know that! I'm glad they gave me the opportunity to meet you. I fucked up , I know it. You have every right to be pissed off. I'm gonna make it up to you." He said.
- "I just need some time to myself Dontay. I'm gonna go and stay in a hotel or something I just can't be here... Not here , not now. I love you soooo much but it seems like you can't settle down , what are you afraid of?" I asked.
- " I totally understand, I'll change. Just for you! I'm afraid of being let down... I'm afraid of being cheated on , which is kind of ironic because the things that I'm afraid of I did to you... I let you down and I cheated. Tyla , if you will just forgive me and give me another chance you won't be sorry." He told me.
- "I forgive you... But you're going to have to wait until I clear my mind and get these negative vibes off. Well until then ... bye , I need time to myself." I walked out and drove off when I got a call from this guy I met at Buffalo Wild Wings.
Phone call
Me- hello? *sniffle*
Nick- hey Tyla! What's wrong?
Me- boyfriend cheated.. on my way to a hotel.. yaay..
Nick- oh sorry to hear that. Any guy that cheats on you is the dumbest fuckhead ever.
Me- *giggles* whatever nick , you're the best white boy ever.
Nick- can I see you? Instead of you sleeping at a hotel you can come stay with me... If you want?
Me- foreal?! Nick you're so great! What's your address I'm coming over right now baby-- I MEAN NICK.
Nick- mhm baby? Did you just call me baby?
Me- shut the hell up I'm on my way , meet me outside.
Nick- okay baby-- oh shit I mean Tyla. Haahaa bye.
Me- peace ✌️ (hippie)
EOPC
I made my way over to Nick's house and he was already outside waiting for me. I got out of my car and gave him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.
- " hey Tyla , I missed you." He said.
-"hell yeah! I missed you too nick. Let's talk." We walked in his house up to his room.
- " So what do you wanna talk about?" He asked.
- "What do you think I should do about Dontay?" I asked.
- "Forgive him. You're all about peaceful vibes, and finding your inner chill. You have to forgive him and accept the fact that what he did was wrong but it's okay." He said.
-"Wow.... Nick. I forgive him... but I don't know cause I have feelings for someone else" I told him.
-"Oh really wh--"
I cut him off , I kissed him. It felt so right. Neither of us broke the kiss. I climbed on top of him and wrapped my arms around the back of his neck. "Are you sure about this?" He asked. "No , but I don't really care." I said , and with that.... We had sex. I don't know if I want Dontay or Nick.

Dontay's pov ***
I miss Tyla yo. I texted her and called her , but she didn't answer. I can't stand myself right now. Tyla is my life and I fucked everything up! I decided to send Tyla , Rico , Kilo , Julio, and matikaah a group text.
GROUP TEXT
(DEEFXCK) I FUCKED UP YALL. I CANT GO ON WITHOUT TYLA... I LOVED YOU TYLA! BYE FOREVER.
(RICONATION) what you talking bout man? Don't do nothing stupid Tay , think. EVERYTHING GONE BE GOOD!!! WYM BYE FOREVER????
(Killahhhhki) what's wrong Tay?!
(JulioGang) Yooo chill Dontay! Tyla wtf!!!!
(MatikMEOW) DONTAY TEXT BACK PLZZZ!
* Dontay shot himself *