11

1 month later.
Matikaah's pov ***
Hey y'all , I'm kilo's closest friend matikaah. I came back to see how things have been going for her. I didn't tell her I was coming through.. I missed her so much. I knocked on the door. Ki answered it. "Oh my fucking god! Matikaah???" She smiled. " That's me... You gone let me in?" She let me in and we hugged. " I thought you moved away forever?" She asked getting a little chocked up. " Yeah but I came back, I can't be away from you I missed you so much ki I don't understand how I could ever have considered leaving." She hugged me. "My door is always open for you , you should know that. lemme introduce you to my friends." She said and we walked into a big ass room with K.I.S and R.L.L on the wall.

Kilo's pov ****

I walked matik to me and Rico's room everyone looked at us. "This is my best friend Matikaah , she just came back from Chicago." Everyone said hey and hugged her. "Hey everyone." She said but she was eyeballing Lil Julio and he was eyeballing her , lil Julio was like my brother , him and Rico are brothers. I know they think each other cute.😋

Lil Julio pov ****
Damn shawty was fine... The only thing iono bout her is that she look like a good girl and she not ready for this fast nigga life I'm gone change that. Imma go talk to her tho. "Wassup ma." She looked at me. "Hey , Julio? That's your name right." I started smiling , showing off my gold bottom grillz. "Aww man , don't play me like that. How long you and my sissy been friends?" I asked. "Since we was in kindergarten.... I had to leave and go to Chicago , we was devastated... I didn't wanna leave but I had to, that's why I'm glad I have this opportunity to see her and be with her forever this time." I smiled. "That's cute but you should give me your number Matikaah." We exchanged numbers. We went over there to cockblock Ki and suhh Rico. We thought it would be funny.

Rico's pov ***
Ki must have missed me cause she was going in with them lips. "Damn ki , you missed me cause you kissing me like I've been gone long." She pouted. "Bae I missed you , 2 weeks is a long time for me." (I was in the hospital , I passed out because I got sickle cells) "I'm sorry ki , sickle cells be in the way." She laughed at me and started kissing me some more when Matikaah and lil Julio came over to where we was. "Damn Suhh don't swallow him." Julio said. "Shut the hell up Julio." Me and ki said.

Matikaah's pov ***
I forgot that I had to get my car from the airport. "Dammit!" I said out loud that Julio looked at me. "What's wrong?" I got up , " I gotta go get my car from the airport." I said. He offered to drive me and we was on our way.
(Driving to the airport)
My song came on..
"Oh my fucking god this my song ... YURRRPP!" I said while turning up his radio.
" I got snow I got dro everything for da low , I posted by the store everything must go everything must go , every fiend must know , I got 3 for da 10 give em 1 for a 4." He started laughing at me cause I was overly turnt up. I started smiling... " Don't judge me." I said.

Julio's pov ***
I was looking at her rapping lil bibby , and that shit was attractive af . " Damn baby girl , you listen to Chiraq music?" She looked at me. " I am from Chicago." She said. "Oh yeah my bad but we here. Where yo car at?" I asked pulling up to this sexy ass black Pontiac. "This one right here." She was referring to the black Pontiac , she got out and we drove back to the crib. When we got in the house we heard music coming from ki and suhh room and the door was locked so we know they was getting it in. So me and Matikaah sat on the couch and talked.

Matikaah pov ***
Julio is fine af. He dark skinned with hair like Rico , him and Rico look alike. I guess he saw that I was staring at him. "You see sum you like?" He said smiling revealing those bottoms. "Boy naww." I said lying cause I saw everything I liked. "Girl stop lying." He laughed and started kissing me gently and I let him. "Crusty lips." I said laughing after we kissed. "Girl yo ass drunk , my lips never crusty." I laughed and I laid on his chest and went to sleep , and he wrapped his arms around me... That's how we fell asleep.