28

Kilo's pov ***
"I don't wanna leave my baby girl." I said while Rico was getting Rori dressed to drop her off at my moms house. I haven't seen her since .... I think the night at shores. I'm kinda looking forward to seeing her. "Mommy , I wanna go see Nona!" She jumped up and down. "Baby, I really don't wanna be away from my child." Rico looked up. "Bae , you're going to be okay... It's only for a week. Trust me. You're going to have so much fun. 😉 " I kissed him. "Yeah ? Can we just hurry up and take her to my madré house...." I was kinda sad. I didn't wanna leave Rori Matikaah , but I was looking forward to spending some time away from home. Ugh , I was so tired of being home. "Maybe when we get there we can .... Mhmm ." Rico said. "Mhmmmm." I said. "Well let's go." He said. We drove to my mothers house and knocked on the door. Rico's mom khortney answered the door. "Hey Khortney , what are you doing here?" I asked. "I wanted to see Rico , I knew he was coming over here. He hasn't been answering my calls... I've been worried sick." She said , Rico was walking up with Rori in his hands. "Mom , what are you doing here?" He asked. "To see my son , why haven't you been answering my calls." She asked. "Mom you know why." I was confused but I let them talk , I'll ask him about it later I guess. "You have to get over that , it was a mistake!" She started telling causing my mama to come to the door. "What's going on here?" My mom asked hugging us. "Nothing , we was just dropping off my baby when Rico and his mom started talking about something that I don't even know about." I said. "Mom you didn't tell me...... You hid it from me." I looked at him. "It was a mistake I didn't wanna tell you." She said. "Bye mom." He gave Rori a kiss and handed her to my mom. "Bye khortney , bye mom , by Rori I love y'all." I said while getting in the car with Riri. We drove off making our way to the vacation spot. "What the hell was that about baby?" I asked. "My mom didn't tell me about my dad , that he wanted to see me." He said. "What's wrong with that?" I asked confused. "Mane my mom and dad got divorced when I was 8. Before they got divorced my dad and I were close af! We did everything together. When my mom found out that my dad had a daughter she divorced him , I never met my other sister... And after all these years my dad has been constantly calling my mom telling her that he wants to see me and make a change but she never told me he calls. I thought he forgot about me but turns out he wanted to see me.... It's so crazy." He said. We arrived at Dash , a great resort. i guess I fell asleep because Rico was in my face. "Mhmm , whaaat?" He smiled. Oh my god his smile is so sexy , his teeth are perfect. "We're here baby." I put on my pouty face. Carry me?" I asked. "Yaaaah , come here." He picked me up like a baby and it was really making me horny. I started kissing on his neck. "Mhmm don't start something you can't finish." He said. "But I waannnaaa.." I said I'm a baby voice. By that time we was up in our rooms and wouldn't have to see the rest of them til later so it was me and Rico Suave ! 😝😝 "Rico." I said . He ignored me , he was laying down on the bed watching tv. "Rico." He ignored me , I was gonna get back at him since he's ignoring me. "Rico!" I said while getting on top of him. I started kissing him and his neck. And he groaned whole putting his hands on my ass. I was sucking his neck and grinding on him. I felt his little friend poking me. So I got up and walked to the bathroom and shut the door. His face was priceless.

Rico's pov
I woke up kilo and walked her to our room , she was kissing on my neck like lawd Jesus. When we got in the room I started watching tv. Ki was calling my name but I was ignoring her. Then all of a sudden she was on top of me sucking on my neck giving me hickies and shit , grinding on me. I know I was getting hard so I out my hands on her ass. Then when I was getting ready she gone get up and go to the bathroom and shut the door like wtf! She started smiling , nah I'm hard I'm getting some. "Kilo , open the door yo." I said. "No." She said. "Mane why you playing?" I said getting irritated. "Because you was ignoring me and i was horny but noooo you wanted to ignore me." She said while laughing. "I'm sorrrry! I'm horny now so what the fuck?" I said begging to her. she unlocked the door. And I grabbed her up and started fingering her to get her wet. "Mhmmmm." She said moaning. I was kissing her and after that we started going in. I carried her out the bathroom and laid her on the bed. "Don't be shy." I said smiling. She started smiling too. "Well in that case." She said while pushing me off of her and she got on top! I was surprised! Lord Jesus she was riding it like ... I can't even explain.
Next day ~
Kilo's pov ***
Last night was something else. Iono what came over me because I never get in top. It always hurt but last night it didn't. "Rico come on get up. I put it down like that?" I said while laughing. "Ion feel like getting up , what we getting up fo?" He asked. " to see Tyla , matikaah , and Julio. And Dontay coming in 5 minutes. Get yo ass up in that shower or you not getting none!" I said while sticking out my tongue and my middle finger. He hopped up and got in the shower. "Baby pick me out an outfit please." He asked. "Okaaaaay , but you ain't give me my morning kiss" I said sounding fake hurt. He said ugh and came out the bathroom with nothing on but a towel and tried to give me a kiss. I hopped on the bed. "Stop playing!" He said trying to give me a kiss. "No baaabyy." I said while jumping on him giving him kisses all over his lips. "Okay get off of me , I'm tired of your presence." I said while laughing and smacking his butt. (which he hates) "MANE STOP WHAT THE FUCK!!!" I bussed out laughing and he went to take a shower. I picked out his clothes. When Tyla came in our room. "Kiiii , Dontay in julio and Matikaah's room talking. I'm scared." She said while giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Lord girl , he cute why you scared?" I asked. "Cause he never met me before , what if I'm too much for him." She sat on the bed. "You're a wonderful girl , he's gonna fall in love with you the minute he sees you. Promise." I said cheering her up. "Well I'm gonna go back to my room. Love you koko" she said while getting up.

Tyla's pov ***
Y'all don't know how nervous I am. Foreal . Dontay is so fine like lordiee. I'm just trying to get to my room without them seeing me. I tried to speed walk past their room but they saw me. "Tyla!" Julio yelled. "Huh?" I said , already knowing what he was gonna say. "Come here. Someone wanna see you." Matikaah said. "....rigght nowww?" I said trying to tiptoe away. Then all of a sudden Dontay came out the room. "Dang Tyla , you don't wanna see me or something?" He said while smiling. His smile is prefect. white teeth. "Yeah I do wanna see you but you make me nervous." I confessed. "why?" He asked. "Iono , cause you fine." I said while smiling. "You're fine too , but I still wanted to meet you." He hugged me. "You wanna come to my room so we can talk?" I asked. "yeah sure" he said , we walked to my room.