24

Kilo.
"I was so overwhelmed. I was off guard. I didn't know what to say mom ; he is truly the best!!! Rori loves him so much. She's such a daddies girl. I'm in love and I think that I wanna have another kid. What do you think mommy?" I said. "Well ki I think you should wait until after the wedding. Everything is coming up baby you gotta slow down , Rori is turning 2 next moth , your wedding , matikaah and julio and planning for the vacation , you have your modeling and your designing. It's all too much baby , you should wait." She said. I was disappointed. "BUT MOM! I want him , I want everything that has to do with him!!!" She rubbed my back. "Calm down sweetie , you're clinging yourself to him. It's all love , I know but you gotta wait until he wants to." I shook my head and left. I wanted to talk to Rico. I walked in the house and I saw a whole bunch of niggas and hoes and I had my baby in my arms. I didn't want her seeing what was about to go DOOWWWWN. rico looked at me I could tell he was high. "So what the fuck is going on here?" No body answers me. "Oh so now nobody wanna fucking talk?!? WHY THE FUCK IS ALL THIS WEED IN MY HOUSE AND WHO IS THESE NIGGAS AND BITCHES IM MY HOUSE?? Rico you got me fucked up!" I yelled. "Chill , I just wanted to have some fun!" He said , I was getting pissedd the fuck off .... Past pissed. "This is what the fuck you call fun? I can't even look at you right now. What the hell man. You got our daughter in here seeing you like this? She never saw you like this. She shouldn't have. Imma just separate myself from you right now I can't even stand to look at you." I said with anger building up. "Baby no , everyone is leaving. It's okay. Please can we just talk?" He asked. "I wanted to talk to you about something important that was bugging me. But no I come into a house with you high and these bitches sitting on my fucking couch. How disrespectful is that. Niggas in here eating all my food drinking all my soda and shit. What can we possibly talk about." I was crying. "Please don't cry , don't leave me please. Our wedding is coming up. We can put this all behind us. Just hear me out." He was begging. "Okay...... I'll talk" we started talking and he wanted me to sit on his lap so I did. "Baby I am so sorry! I don't know what came over me. Qually had some weed and I wasn't with it at first and then he talked me into it. I was like "shit okay.." We started smoking at first it was just me , qually , and Omar. Then Omar called some bitches over here and I was defiantly not with that shit not at all.. Then you walked in and all hell broke loose. It's me and you . Nobody else. I want my family. Don't leave me over this lil bullshit." I hugged him. "You're right. Just don't smoke. I hate it. You don't act like that so don't start now okay?" I said. "Okay...." He said.