19

3 months later
Unknown pov***
Is that Matikaah , Tyla , and kilo? Ooo I hate them bitches they think they the shit. Especially kilo ass. I been waiting to see her ass again after that shit happened at school. I just stared at her and she must have saw me because she came walking up to me along with the other hoes. "Um bitch you see something you fucking like?" She said with a feisty tone and a smirk. "Nah, your boyfriend does tho." I turned In a circle letting her see my banging body. " Lord you still on this shit? He don't want you." She got in my face , I stepped back. "Shit I was just letting you know how much your man admires me and how much he wants to fuck me." I tried to walk away when she pulled my hair back and started kicking me in my face. "Uniqua get this bitch off of me!!!" Uniqua just stood there. "Bitch do you hear me get her off of me!!" She continued to punch and kick me. "Who are you talking to?" Uniqua said. "You! What the fuck!" Kilo got off of me. "Don't ever let me hear you speaking on me or my man again or imma kill you bitch." She let my hair go and they left.

Kilo's pov ***
I'm fucking pregnant and I'm fighting these hoes like I can't take this shit no more. Imma chew Rico ass out when I get to the crib. I dropped Tyla and Matikaah off at there house and went home. Rico came to give me a kiss but I dodged it. "What's wrong?" He asked. "You. Your hoes. That's what's wrong. Nahja came to me today telling me all this shit saying that you wanna fuck her and shit like what the fuck nigga why do I have to go through this shit? I'm at the mall fighting hoes when I'm pregnant with your baby! When are you going to learn to step the hell up and be a good fiancé and show me that you love me? Are you fucking her?!" He sighed. "No kilo I'm not fucking her and did you say I need to step up and be a good fiancé ? When all I have been doing is pampering you and rubbing your feet and doing all this shit to cater to you and make sure your happy? Oh hell no , that shit ain't flying with me. You need to watch what you say....... I know you're 3 months pregnant but that doesn't mean you have to act like a total bitch!" I froze . He never yelled at me like that before. I couldn't believe him... I slapped him. And he looked at me with a disbelief in his eyes.. He tried to walk out the house. "No Rico I'm sorry!!!!!" He looked at me. "Why ki why? Why would you think I'm cheating?" I couldn't answer. "Cause girls want me? A lot of niggas want you but do I accuse you of cheating? No!" He tried to walk out again. "Don't leave me alone Rico please." He gave up and sat down on the couch. "Come here." He said. And I came. "Yes?" He rubbed my thigh. "You love me?" I looked at him. "Of course I love you Rico." He put his head between my boobs. "I'm gonna give you a hickie right here." He said. I laughed. " What the hell no you're not." He laughed. "Yes I am!!!" I slapped him playfully and ran.
_____________ I love making up. ________________