32

Tyla's pov ***
I woke up. Nick got his arms wrapped about my waist. "Good morning Nick." I said. "Good morning." He said giving me a kiss. I checked my phone and it's lit up like a Christmas tree. I got a lot of missed calls from Dontay , I delete them , but then I look at my messages and I got one from my niggas.
Messages
Ki- TYLA?! WHERE THE FUCK YOU AT?!?
Ki- TYLA TEXT ME BACK AS SOON AS YOU GET THIS!
Ki- PLEASE TEXT BACK!
Ki-TYLAAA PLEASE ANSWER MY TEXTS AND CALLS!
~~~~~~
Matikaah - answer the phone Ty !
Matikaah - come onnnnn !
Matikaah - YOO WHY YOU NOT TEXTING BACK ITS IMPORTANT!
~~~~~~
Missed call(s)
86 missed calls
What the fuck is going on? I sat on Nick's lap and called Kilo.
Phone call
Ki- TYLA! WHAT THE FUCK! WHERE YOU AT?!!
Tyla- At a friends house , why?
Ki- Dontay! He shot himself! He's in the hospital! If you was answering my fucking calls you would have known that!
Tyla- WHAT!?!? OH GOD!! NO!! IM ON MY WAY NOW!!
EOPC
I hopped up off of Nick's lap and put on my jacket, joggers, and Jordan's. "Where you going?" He asked. "I'll tell you later! Bye!" I hopped in my car and drove to the hospital , when I got there I went straight to his room and I saw him laying there ... Motionless. I ran to him on his bed and just BROKE.DOWN . "Dontaaaaaaaay! I'm so sorry baby! Hang in there!!!! Don't leave me! I love you! Dontaaaaaay!!!! Come back to me!! I kissed him multiple times. "Please wake up. Ain't nothing between us baby. You have to fight. Dontay please don't do this to me. I forgive you. I'm giving you this second chance right now if you just fight and wake up... Talk to me." I said. "Mhmmmm." He said. I looked up at him wiping my tears away. "DONTAY? DONTAY?" I said kissing him. "Tyla.. I love you." He said. "Baby you have to keep fighting. It's just me and you baby! I'm so happy!" I kissed him over and over. "I thought I lost you" he said. "No! I thought I lost you." I said. "Promise me you'll never cheat again." I said. "Promise." He said while putting a promise ring on my finger.