25

Jewelz (Jew-l-z) pov***
"Yeah so wassup with you and kilo? I heard she kicked yo ass to the curb."
Unknown: "hell nah , it's matikaah... She been trying to come between me and kilo since she got here. I mean like I get the fact that y'all was friends before me and ki was but still it's the thing that I was there when she wasn't. She just came back. She left ki . And now they back together like she didn't leave her. Ion understand this shit..... All I know is that I'm about to get my bestfriend back. By all means necessary..!"
Jewelz: Well Tyla . Imma tell you what you should do. Lie on matikaah , tell ki things that would ruin their friendship.... And you fight matikaah.
Tyla: I have to fight? Iono about that. I just want my friend back.
Jewelz: and that's how you do it. "By all means necessary" your words not mine.
Tyla: okay ... I got you. Imma text her right now. 👿😈
Text messages
THerbo✊😘 : ki ! I gotta tell you something... This shit is crazyyyy.
Killahki🔫💕 : wassssup? 👀
THerbo✊😘 : matikaah that's wassup.
Killahki 🔫💕 : uhh , what's that supposed to mean?
THerbo✊😘 : basically , she's a back stabbing bitch who lied to you about everything. She's hiding stuff from you .
Killahki 🔫💕 : like waaah ? Wtf are you talking about T ? She's my friend why would she hide something from me? Tell me what you're talking about cause I'm getting real pissed off. I wanna confront her!!! 😤😤😤😤
THerbo✊😘 : She didn't leave for Chicago because she had to , she left because she WANTED to. By that I mean Deshaun , and she was fucking around with him while y'all was having y'all fall out. So she was the mystery bitch that was fuckinggg him and she tried to comfort you like it wasn't her. Smh . 😒
Killahki 🔫💕 : oh foreal?!?! That's how she carrying shit! How you know this?
THerbo✊😘 : cause I peep her actions & texts . But gotta go ✌️✌️✌️✌️ you better handle that shit.

Kilo's pov ***
I CANNNOT BELIEVE THIS SHIT! How fucking dare she go behind my back? Tyla is a good friend..... She is always there for me. I don't know if I should tell Rico about this or handle it in my own. I'm so pissed of I can boil water. This shit crazy . It's war .