33

Matikaah's pov ***
I've been feeling sick lately. You know , throwing up , cramps , and everything else along the lines. I'm starting to think I'm pregnant. (And I know what you're thinking , it's not Deshaun's , we used a condom) but me and julio never used a condom. I'm not gonna tell him until I see how he feels about having a baby. I'm hoping that he wants to have a baby because foreal I think I'm pregnant. It would be good if I had a baby because Rori! I would name my daughter Alexah Kilo Johnson/ Kendalin . I'm thinking about making her last name Kendalin after her father. But if it's a boy imma name him Kendalin Imeron Johnson. (Kilo middle name is Irenah , and if it's a boy I'm not gonna have him middle name Irenah so I changed it up a little.) I wanted to talk to julio about this could be baby. So I texted him.
Texts
Me- babe?
King 💦😻😛- Yurp? Wassup?
Me- wyd?
King 💦😻😛- shitttt , smoking. Wyd?
Me- laying down. Baby I feel sick, I've been throwing up, cramps, morning sickness. I'm scared.
King 💦😻😛- awh, want me to come take care of u?
Me- yaaaas! 🙌🙀 what if I'm pregnant? 😀? 😔?
King 💦😻😛- r u?
Me- Idk. What if I am tho? 👀👀👀
King 💦😻😛- then imma b happy af! 😀👶💙❤️
Me- bring me a test. 💛💙💜💚❤️ but I'm going to sleep I'm tired.
King 💦😻😛- bye.

Julio's pov ***
"Damn Najha!!!" I met nahja about 2 days after I found out about her and Deshaun and I've been fucking her ever sense. I know what y'all thinking. Lil Julio you dead wrong. But still I should get back at matikaah by fucking the shit out of her childhood enemy. "Mhmm baby!!!" She screamed. To be honest I don't know if I wanna still be with Matikaah I mean I love her don't get me wrong, but she fucked up. I bussed and I told Najha to get the fuck out cause matikaah will be home from the doctor in 7 minutes. "Bye bae." She said. "Bye sexy..." I said , then she left. I decided to text matikaah.
Me- yo!
My heart💃😋💘- yes babe?
Me- I fucked Najha.
My heart💃😋💘- you did what?! Fuck you Julio , we're done! I'll be getting my shit from your house. Delete my number b! And I'm glad I'm not pregnant with your baby you dumb piece of shit!!!!! I know I did wrong but you also did me wrong too! You stoop down to a childish ass level. Delete my number don't text me bye! We're D.O.N.E! ✌️✌️ I hope you have fun with whatever std you get!
Me- shut the fuck up! You are a hypocrite! And you said I can fuck someone so we could be even.
Ex✌️😂💔- I didn't think you would do it tho julio. Do you love me? Do you wanna be with me?
Me- I love you but I don't know if I should be with you. Bye.
.Text over.
I feel bad but I need time to myself. I can only imagine what's about to go down when matik gets here. I smoked a blunt so I can be off gas when she start throwing shit. I just need to think about myself right now.. Fuck a few hoes then crawl my way back into bed with matikaah. Hahaha sike nah but imma make things better when I get better. I heard a door open and slam shut , I got up and walked when I saw matikaah looking cute af! GODDAMN! "Get the fuck outta my way!" She said. "Can we talk?" I asked. "About what? How sorry you are about fucking Najha? Well newsflash Julio Montay Kendalin I don't wanna hear it, all you do is make me sad yo!" She cried and started paking stuff. "Please stay with me!" I picked her up and put her on my bed. "S-Stop julio." She said. "No mane , at least let me eat it one last time. I pulled her pants down and started fingering her and eating her out. "Mmmmmm! Julio!" She screamed and moaned. We ended up having sex (protected) and she said that she'll stay with me.

Nick's pov ***
I haven't heard from Tyla in about 1-2 weeks. I hope she ain't back with that nigga Dontay! If she is imma get back what's mine. Best believe. I'm gone text her and see what's up.
Text
Me- Tyla ?!
Tyla- hey?
Me- where tf you at?
Tyla- Why?
Me- who u wit?
Tyla- Nick you're not my man , I don't have to tell you where I'm at and who I'm with!
Me- Tyla if I find out you with Dontay imma beat the shit outta you. No doubt .
Tyla- Nick please, I'm happy. Why can't you just leave me alone?!?
Me- bitch don't play with me bye!
I'm gonna get what's mine or it's gonna be some problems!

Tyla's pov ***
I just got a scary text from Nick. I'm super scared. He said he's going to beat the shit out of me. I don't wanna tell Dontay because I know Dontay...... He's going to go over his house and it's gonna be a fight and Dontay is recovering from the wound so I don't want any potential harm happening but it's best if I tell him. "Dontay I have something to tell you." I said while rubbing his thigh. "What?" He said while putting down his blunt. "I got a text from Nick--" he interrupted me. "Who's nick?!" He said. "Let me finish! I got a text from this guy named Nick that i met I think at a coffee place , and he's been threatening to beat my ass , and to kill me , and you if I'm with staying with you." Dontay stood up and called someone. "Baby who are you calling?" I asked getting scared. "I'm calling Scar , he gone handle nick bitch ass." He said. "I'm scared baby , Nick is gonna find out , he's gonna kill me , he's gonna kill me baby!!!" I started crying. "No the fuck he not. I promise you." He said. I was terrified.