5

I woke up to the sound of Rico's phone ringing. "Rico..." I said his name while shaking him "mmm what???" He said finally realizing his phone was ringing...he then picked it up. "Ugh what the fuck do you want?!" I looked at him and turned my head so he wouldn't know I was listening. " I don't want you. How many times do I gotta tell you that? I found someone new. Someone that I'm not embarrassed to show off--" I couldn't believe he was talking about me...a smile went across my face I got up and told him to give me the phone. " Hello? Who this?" I asked. " Najah! Who the fuck are you?!" When she started getting loud I lost my mind. " Bitch didn't my man say he moved on , he don't want you. He got someone and I don't want you talking to him no more or calling his phone. You a goofy bitch... You ain't got no respect for yourself, how you just gone push yourself onto someone who DONT WANT YOU??" I said getting mad as a bitch. " Ohhh I know who this is .... This his new bitch named kipo or something like that. I was just talking about yo ass.... I saw y'all walking together." I immediately started going in! " Bitch WHY THE FUCK YOU SPEAKING ON ME WHEN I DONT KNOW YOU AND YOU ONLY KNOW OF ME ... AHAA BITCH YOURE A CLOWN. I DONT KNOW YOU AT ALL MATTER OF FACT I NEVER HEARD OF YOU. YOURE A NOBODY DUMB BITCH AND LIKE I SAID STOP CALLING MY MAN BEFORE I BEAT THE SHIT OUTTA YOU." I hung up..... " Damn kilo" Rico said smiling.. " What? That's not cool at all I hate when people speak on me when I don't even know them or nothing." I said plopping down on his bed with my mad face on. " Are you going to let her ruin your day?" He asked. " Yes I am ...." I said while turning my body away from him. " Ughhh baaaaby!!" He jumped on me and started tickling me. " Oh my fucking god stop RICO!!!!" I said while laughing my heart out. " You gone stop being mad and be a nice girl?" He stopped.. I turned on my back and looked at him. "Gosh your face is so beautiful." He said. I started blushing and tried to cover my face with my hands but he grabbed them. "What I tell you about that?" I started looking into his sexy ass grayish bluish eyes. " Oh sorry I forgot" I said while rolling my eyes playfully. " Who you rolling your eyes at???" He started kissing me ... Kissing my neck and everything... " Rico?" He looked up. "Huh?"... "Stop . We just met and I don't want you to get in my pants." He looked up like he was mad. " I dont want to get in your pants... You think I just want your goods??" He asked. " No baby.... I wanna be in your arms." I said smiling. "We gone be together....." He said and I knew he was right.