12

* 3 months later *
Rico's pov ***
I'm on the corner right now doing what I do best but when I get home me and lil Julio gone take our girls out. I thought I should do something good for my baby considering the fact that we been together for for 7 months. 🔐
(He comes home to find kilo sleep on the couch)
"Baby get up, Julio and I wanna take you and matik somewhere nice." She hopped up with no hesitation. " Uh, casual or dressy?" I looked at her. "Whatever you want." I knew she was excited.... We been going out for 7 months.. School is about to be out tomorrow we was living the life. 😩😏

Kilo's pov ***
Man I really love Rico , he treats me like a queen .... I love everything about him except he fact that he almost got caught up a month ago with the whole selling shit. But lil Julio was there to hold shit down ✊ but I called Rico in the room . "Rico!!" He ran in the room. "WASSUPP?!?" I laughed at the fact he always thought someone was trying to get me. "Is this cute?" I turned around so he can see the back and the front. "Hell yeah , ass look hella fat." I laughed. "On my lord. But does matik know Julio is taking her out?" He shook his head yeah. "Omfg I have to text her...."

Matikaah's pov ***

Kilo texted me , and Julio came in the room. "Hey baby." He said. "Hey baby , what time are we leaving?" He took my hand. "Right now. We gotta see koko (his personal nickname for kilo) and Rico." I grabbed my phone and my purse. "Okay let's get it." He laughed at the fact I was acting thuggish. We arrived at Rico and kilos house. They was walking out already.... Kissing. " RICO STOP SLOTTING ON MY BEST FRIEND." They laughed and got in there car.

Lil Julio pov ***

Little do koko and matik know we going to Rehji so they can meet our families, they gone be so nervous. "Matik when you wanna meet the fam?" I asked. She nearly chocked on her Alfredo. " Mhm baby , where did that come from?" I smiled. "Just a question... You do wanna meet them right?" I asked. "Yeah of course , whenever you're ready." She smiled. "Okay. I love you... We been together for 4 months... I was feeling you the first day... I wanted to lick your face." We laughed. "Ew wtf Julio you're gross." I looked at her yeah whatever you won't saying that yesterday." She playfully smacked me.