4

I love Ms.kay class . She cool as a bitch, and the best thing about it now is that I have her class with Rico. " Hey ms.kay!" I said being loud. " * laughs* oh my gosh Kilo take your seat" I sat down, and Rico sat down right beside me. "Ugh how you find me??!! I laughed . " You the only girl In school I been paying attention to Kilo" I immediately blushed and turned away. "Oh no no baby girl I wanna see that beautiful blush." When he said that I blushed again only to hide my face. "Stoppppp I wanna see that blush every time." He said while grabbing my cheeks. "Rico you're so sweet." About an hour later the bell went off and it was time to go. " Well let's go so I can have my full day with you" he said . We started walking down Weechester and we held hands because I felt safer when he is near me. "Rico are you okay?" I asked. "Yeah I just got a lot on my mind. I like you and I don't want you to stop talking to me because of what I do. I gotta tell you something.." I stopped and started to grip tighter on his hand. "What? You can tell me anything." I said. "Well I'm a drug lord but it's easy money and scared money don't make money baby girl." I started to loosen my grip. "Just promise me you're going to be extra careful. My dad is Desmond Sloan.... He's a drug lord too , but I barely see him . My mama begs him to stay home with us but he always says he needs some spending money... It's not fair.. I love him but I hate him... He hurts my moms feelings everytime..." I felt embarrassed so I turned my head. "Kilo... Don't be embarrassed , you can speak to me about anything... I'm here for you..." I looked at him. " Don't just be saying that to me Rico..." He looked into my eyes and grabbed my face. "Never." He kissed my lips and I felt like I knew him forever... The way he kissed me was passionate , and I enjoyed every second of it. He stopped kissing me and he we walked to his house on Roinero. " Okay . I got Netflix , popcorn , and everything else." He said while sitting down on the couch putting on Purge: Anarchy . " This is my movie!!! I said about to sit down but he placed me in his Lap. He held me close the whole movie and we talked about everything... "Rico why do you sell?" I asked concerned . " Well because I like money. And that's the fastest way to get big bands" he answered. " I just want you to be careful...." I said starting to feel sad. "Imma be careful just for you. I'm not going to get hurt, I have too many shootas to get hurt." He lifted my chin and kissed me , the movie went off and we fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms. I'm starting to catch feelings for my thug.