10

Rico pov***
I came home to 5 missed calls & 7 text messages from ki so I decided to call her back.
"Hello?" She said.
"Hey baby I was slee--."
"No you weren't. You were selling....." She said sounding annoyed.
"I told you I gotta make money." I said.
"But you not calling me back last night or not returning my texts made me think you were hurt or something. You know I don't like this selling stuff. Come over pronto. I wanna see you... I just need someone to talk to." She said sounding sad.
"Okay I'm omw." I said then hung up.

Kilos pov***
I heard a knock on the door and I opened it.
"Hey Baby." I said hugging him. "Hey Ki what's wrong?" He said grabbing my waist. " My mom and dad...." I looked down. "What about them?" He asked and we sat down he placed me in his lap. " They were arguing last night and I heard my dad say that he hates us and my mom is a hoe and that she raised me to be a slut , baby why would he say something like that?" I started crying. " Baby don't cry.... I don't wanna see you cry & if your dad said something like that to you then you don't need to worry about him anymore because that's just cold... You know you can come stay with me anytime right?" He asked. "Yes baby but you know I don't wanna leave my mom..." I said crying still. " I'm gonna take you to Farmington." He said smiling and stroking my hair. "Oh my god baby you don't have to... I loved going to Farmington. My dad use to take me." She started smiling. "You wanna go now?" He asked. "Yeah let me just take a shower..." I said getting up. "Aww can I come???😩" he said in a pouty voice. " *laughes* no nigga." I got in the shower, dried off, and put on my lotion and Victoria's secret underwear set. "Rico come here ..." I didn't realize that I only had on my bra and underwear. "Oh my lord, why do you put me through this? 😩😩" he started pouting. " If Farmington goes great then maybe I'll consider letting you see." He started smiling. "Should I wear my tight camo pants or my tight navy blue?" I asked. "Uh navy blue." I put on my navy blue pants , white crop top, and white platform shoes with studs all over with my hair in two braids. " Aww baby you look so cute." I said thank you.

Rico's pov**
My baby was looking right. We took a picture and put it on Instagram. " Are you excited?" She smiled. "Yeah I love you bae." We arrive at Farmington we got out the car and held hands. " I love being with you." She blushed and hid her face. " I love being with you. Butthead...." After we seen what we wanted we went home. " Come here." I said and she came , she already knew what I wanted. " What?" She said.. "You know" I said kissing her and carrying her to her room closing the door. " Don't hurt me" she said scared. " I won't... I promise." I started kissing her neck and she let out a lil moan. I took off her pants , shirt , bra , and panties. I put the the tip in. She tensed up and closed her eyes. " Owwwww .. Rico." She said gripping her covers.... She was a virgin and out of all the niggas that wanted/wants her she let me have it.... I love this girl to death mane. "I'm sorry." I started being gentle and 6 minutes later she started to get into it. We were going at it for a hour and a half.

Kilos pov ***
After we finished doing that... Rico was watching t.v and I went to the bathroom to take a shower I had to pee so i pulled down my draws and saw some red stuff In my pants that looked like blood. " Rico!!??" I called for him and he came. "What??!!" I looked down at my draws. "What is this? What did you do??????" He looked down and started smiling. "I popped your cherry...." I looked confused. "I made you not a virgin." he said making me sound dumb. " So it's supposed to do this? "Yeah it's normal. Big daddy put it down, had you gripping the covers." I laughed. " Shut the hell up and get out I'm getting in the shower. I did my hygiene thing and we decided to stay at the house and have a lil get together.