Pt.2 of 33

Kilo's pov ***
My modeling and designing has been going great & so has my love life (when is it ever not?) but Rico , Rori , and I have been spending a lot of time with his father. I love him and a Rori loves him so much. It's so perfect in a way. I just signed a contract with Chanel to be their face of all Coco Chanel products and materials. I'm super excited. I'm 9.4 million dollars richer!!!! Rico got hurt playing in the Bulls vs. Celtics game. He's been getting pampered by yours truly *laughes* Rori is going to be having a friend to play with soon! (Matik & Lil Julio) yesss they're having a baby y'all can you believe it? Tyla and Dontay been going strong. I'm going to my moms house to see what she wanted. Rico is over his friend Demontré house. I send him a text telling him where I'm at, and that I miss Rori and how she's doing. I put on my baseball jersey , camo joggers , and my gamma 11's and hopped in the car and drove the way to my mothers crib. When my song came on! (August Alsina- Kissin' On My Tattoos)
🎶 Baby I don't blame you.. For being in the club , getting all that love. Because you're so beautiful , God made you to show that off uhhhh , well I ain't never been the jealous type of guy , but I want you to myself mmmm I can't lie. I know we ain't on no one on one thing but baby it should change.... Cause when I be out with other chicks I be thinking bout you. When you be out on dates you be texting me too. Telling me to come pick you up when he drop you off. I pray to god he ain't breaking you off. I don't want noboddddyyy but youuuu kissing on my tattoos , and I don't want nobody but me talking to you... Until you fall asleep , we better stop playing , we better stop playing for we mess around a someone gets hurt.... And I don't want nobody but you nobody but you... Kissing on my tattoos. Nobody but you , nobody but you , nobody but you , all my homies wanna know wassup with us , I can't believe I'm kicking it with just one girl but I'm cool with that. That pretty smile and them eyes girl I'm a foo' foe dhat -- "Kilo get yo singing ass in here right now girrrrrl!" My mom yelled while laughing. I got out the car and saw this man dressed in white with white roses in his hand. "D-daddy?!?" I screamed while running up to him jumping into his arms. "I missed you so much daddy!!!!!" I said while probably crying. "I missed you also , and I realized I made a terrible mistake. Being with Cheyenne made me depressed all she wanted was some drug money. I am a changed man. I want to make things up for you..... And kassani ." I smiled. "Thanks dad I really appreciate that , I hope you're a changed man because you hurt me and probably the potential of having a good relationship with my fiancé and my daughter." I said. "Yes and that's why I'm here wanting to fix things. So if you can call him and tell him to come meet up with me so I can have a man to man talk with him?" He asked. "I'll be glad to." I got out my phone and dialed up Rico's number.
Phone call
Me- hey baby , where are you?
Rico- Wassup. And I'm on my way home with Rori why wassup bae?
Me- oh well can you come over to my moms house right quick with Rori?
Rico- Suuureeee. I'm like less than 3 minutes away from there. I love you baby.
Me- okay thanks bye & I love you too Riri.
EOPC
I wonder how Rico is going to act when he sees my dad cause he doesn't like him after what he did to me and my mom. Rori is probably going to be shy around him considering the fact that she never met him but anyway I'm so happy to see my father and have him in my life again hopefully.

Rico's pov ***
Rori and I was just leaving my dad's house to go home when Ki called me telling me go come to her moms house like why? I'm driving there now with my parter in crime Rori in the back west singing her favorite song. Man she's so cute like her mother yo. "(Baby voice) I want you to turn up on me every night when I see you , better wrecognize when I see... I wreally want you you you , hit the club for you you you , lightskin got new new du , it be looking long long too,, I be twipping but this mwoney ain't--" daddy where we gowing?" She asked. "We going to Grandma Sani house." She jumped up in down in her car seat. We pulled up in the driveway and I got Rori out and opened the door to see Ki, Sani , and Desmond. Like tf!!! I put Rori down and looked at Desmond like he was stupid. "Ayo , why you here?" I said while clenching my jaw. "Baby calm down . He's here to fix things. I know about the past but I'm okay ab--" i cut Kilo off. "Nawwww Kilo. Ion want him to come in your life and hurt you again." Desmond came up to me and sat me down, I calmed down and talked normal. "Rico I salute you for taking care of my family but I'm ready to admit my mistakes and fix them. That's why I'm here talking to you. I want my daughter and my granddaughter to love me , and I want you to have love for me too , I mean you are going to be my son-in-law sooner or later." He said to me. "I get what you saying. All I'm worried about is my girl, my baby, and my mama in law. Ion want you coming into their lives then leaving them high and dry. When you threw that money in my girl face I could have beat yo ass right then and there but I know kilo would have been pissedd at me for doing it so I didn't. Do you know how long it took me to get kilo out of the room and the house after you did that and called her out her name? It took me at least 3 days." I said. "I'm so sorry Kilo. I'm do sorry Rico. And I'm sorry Kassani. I just want y'all back. My life has been and will be a total wreck if I don't have y'all in my life. All I ask for is another chance..." Desmond said. "That's her decision." I said while pointing at kilo. "Daddy. Of course I'll give you a second chance." Kilo said.