3

I walked in the class and everyone looked at me .... "You're late Ms.Sloan" ugh here we go again... " I know dang, at least I came.. You always worried about me. It ain't your job to clock me whenever the fuck I come in and out of your musty ass classroom Mrs.Omar , now if I may ... I'll be sitting down in my seat waiting for you to do what you get paid for .. And that's teaching the damn class.." Everyone got turnt like a mf saying ooo , but you know how Mrs.Omar is she always gotta get the last word . "Well Ms.Sloan I think that you should gather your things and get out of my class..." I laughed . " Oh my gosh thank you , that's not a punishment bruh . If I was you it would be a punishment keeping me in this stank ass classroom, but yeah bye ." I walked out and sat down on the D hall ... That hall always jumping . No teachers dare to do hall sweeps but then I saw this cute ass nigga walking up to me . He had the thot haircut that all the girls fiend for . He had on some cargo pants and a yellow hoodie . " um hey . I ain't mean to bother you but I need to find mrs.Omars class ..... Oh and by the way my name Rico .. And you are?"' I just stared at his face with pure delight .... " Oh no need to go to her class , it's about to end in like 10 minutes but my name Kilo ..." I said with a smile on my face. " *laughs* well kilo I think you should give me your number and we can chill later on today when we get out of school , is that cool with you?" He said . " Yeah it's cool with me " I took his phone and he took mine and we exchanged numbers , I saw that he put his name in my phone as "bae" and I put mine in as "my future". "So what time do you wanna come or do you just wanna walk home with me from school?" I asked. " Anything cool with me... But I think we have all the same classes by the looks of our schedules" he laughed. " *laughes* yeah I guess we do, so we gone be with each other all day... Ugh . I playfully pushed him. "I'm glad we do. So I can see that gorgeous ass face every day." He grabbed my waist and he whispered in my ear and said, "you gone be my bae."
I smacked him playfully and ran to our next class.... Lord I think he gone be the one. 💕