13

Khortney's pov ***
Hey I'm khortney Lopez and I'm Rico's mom , I'm 5'4 and I'm married. I love my son with all my heart I also love Julio even though he eats all my food. I'm here to meet his girlfriend kilo and Julio's girlfriend Matikaah. Rico told me him and kilo have been going out for 7 months and he wants to make things official but he wants to make sure she's ready. I can't wait to see her, I saw pictures of her she's very beautiful , she's perfect for my son.

Patty's pov ***
I'm Patricia but people call me Patty. I'm Julio's mom. I'm 4'9 (short I know) and I'm here to see Matikaah and the rest of them. I'm not married but currently engaged to someone. I haven't told Julio because I know he wouldn't approve of it. But I see them pulling up.

Rico's pov ***
We walked in to see my mom and patty sitting down at a booth waiting for us. I haven't told ki yet but I think she caught on already. " Uhh Rico...." She said while kicking me lowkey. " Ouch , what ?" She gave me they eye... "Why didn't you tell me." I laughed come on they won't bite don't be scared.

Kilo's pov ***
I'm so nervous like where the fuck is matik , ion wanna be here alone with you savage ass mamas who gone tear my ass apart if I say something wrong. I'm just gone go with the flow. "Hey you guys." I said smiling while Rico's mom gave me a hug and kissed me on the cheek while Julio's mom did the same. "Hey baby." Khortney said. " Oh there goes my son and his girlfriend. I'll be back later on." Said patty. We all started talking and got along really well. I love Rico's mom like my own.

Matikaah's pov ***
Patty is wonderful , she's so funny. She's telling me stuff about Julio when he was little and how he wanted to be a professional skateboarder . 😂😂 I laughed my ass off and he was embarrassed. " It's getting late Pat , we gotta go to the house and watch BGC." I said. "Yeah mom , no more stories we gotta go." Julio said. We left and ki and Rico left to , we all decided to go to the club.

Julio's pov ***
"I'm up for the club." I said. We all got ready and I was looking fly as a bitch with my red flannel shirt , my khaki pants , and my toros. While matik was wearing the same thing . 😊😍 " girl you look sexy af." I said. "Thanks baby let's go see what ki and Rico doing." She said.

When we got in the club BOOM BOOM BOOM... and a 2 girls laid on the ground it was koko and matik.