20

Julio's pov***
It's my mamas birthday and Matikaah and I are going to see her and her new man (whoever he is) today. My mama said they been fucking around for a mighty long time which makes me question the nigga like what y'all hiding? "Baby your mom just called me and told me that we need to come on." We walked out the house into the car and drove off.

Matikaah's pov***
I'm looking forward to seeing patty and her man. Julio doesn't seem too happy tho. "Wassup baby , is something on your mind?" I asked. "Well yes but it's nothing. I'll get over it." Julio said. "Um no , you're going to tell me what's on your mind. Pull over and tell me." I requested and he did exactly that. "Well my mama said her and this nigga been together for a while and I'm just now about yo meet him so I'm thinking what are they hiding?" I nodded. " Maybe she thought it was too early" we arrived at the house and walked in.
Patty: hey babies
Matikaah: Hey mammaaa ! *hugs*
Julio: Wassup mama , where the man at? *looks around*
Patty: Damn can you wait until I think it's time to introduce you guys???!!!!
Matikaah: I th---
Julio: Hold on did you just say until I think it's time to introduce y'all? What the hell? You ass waited long enough , you hiding something and if I don't meet him NOW ma I'm not going to talk to you cause yo ass keeping shit a secret.
Matikaah: calm down baby... * holds his hand*
Patty: I cannot believe this but Kobe get in here!
Julio: KOBE???!!!! You FUCKING WITH KOBE? THATS THE NIGGA THAT SHOT AT MY GIRL AND MY LIL KOKO! *gets his gun out* WHERE THIS NIGGA AT?!
Matikaah: NO JULIO CALM DOWN! LETS GO!
Patty: Get the hell out my house Julio! You not hurting my man!
Kobe: *laughs* Young Blood... Is that you?
Julio: *cocks his gun back*
Kobe: Put the gun up young blood.... All I wanted was your bitch now I got your mama bitch.
Matikaah: * pushes julio out the door* LETS GO I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW BABY .