31. Filmed Before a Live Studio Audience Prt 1

The moment Bucky felt that something had gone wrong over in the States with Mary and the Maximoff twins; he instantly told T'Challa

The moment Bucky felt that something had gone wrong over in the States with Mary and the Maximoff twins; he instantly told T'Challa. Mary was Wakanda's advisor to the king. If something happened to her, then the king needed to be informed. But this also meant explaining to T'Challa what happened during the five years his mother was regent. Ramonda felt lied to by SWORD. She felt like they had betrayed her to get their hands on Vision's body. And T'Challa was not happy at all.

"What did she say to you?" T'Challa says as Bucky paces in the king's throne room where Steve, Becca, Sam and Shuri were also in the room. Winnie and Jamie hadn't been told yet that something had happened to their mother. Bucky didn't want to worry his two younger children until he knew what had happened.

"That the director of SWORD was decimating Vision's body, tearing him apart." Bucky explains as he recounts what his wife and luna had told him just moments before the explosion happened. "She said that the director thought he was nothing more than a weapon. They wanted to know how Vision worked." He explains further. His eyes are trained on his daughter, she was scared.

"And then what happened?" T'Challa asks and Bucky finally stops pacing when Becca comes over to her father and wraps her arms around him tightly. Trying to help him calm down but also calm herself down.

Steve was wrecked with nerves, he needed to know what happened to his sister just like everyone else did. But how were they going to find out was his question. Wanda and her powers had always held potential to be more than they were. Pietro had talked about that while they were undercover multiple times.

"And then i mentioned something about how we know other people like that. She agreed, and the next thing i knew, she was screaming Wanda's name." Bucky says, his vibranium arm whirring as he clenches and unclenches his hand, his flesh hand wrapped around his daughter. "I heard a male voice call Wanda's name as well, and then i heard wailing, maybe coming from Wanda? Static noise followed and then the phone call went dead air." He states.

T'Challa nods, indicating he was thinking about what to do. How to proceed with finding out what's happened. "And where were they? Do you know?" He asks.

"The call came from New Jersey." Bucky says as he looks over at his brother in law.

"Jersey? Why there?" Sam questions as he tries to figure it out as well. Bucky shrugs as he sighs. Things had just started to calm down and settle peacefully for the family. Now this? He just wanted a break for even just a little bit.

"We need to send someone to scout that location." Steve says to T'Challa and the king agrees. "Someone we trust and we know can keep a possible low profile if need be." He states and the small group begin to debate who should go.

"I'll go." A new voice enters the room and Steve's eyes snap upwards to see his wife and daughter. "I have pull i can use in the States." Evelyn suggests and Steve strides over to his wife.