34. Don't Touch That Dial Prt 2

With the Talent Show Fundraiser in high gear, it causes Wanda to panic

With the Talent Show Fundraiser in high gear, it causes Wanda to panic. She and Mary were both dressed in their magic costumes. Wanda in her red and Mary in her amber. They both had fishnet tights on with slight heeled shoes. Both their hair were done up with Wanda wearing a top hat. Both women wore long gloves, Wanda wearing two crystal bracelets while Mary's bracelets were gold with different colored gems in them and writing in a language she didn't understand.

As Wanda paces, Mary tries to calm her friend down as Geraldine pokes her head through the curtain and sees the act currently on stage and giggles. "Glad I don't have to follow this guy." She says to herself but Wanda overhears and panics more.

"Huh? What?" Wanda questions nervously.

Geraldine turns to look at the two women and tries her best to reassure them, "Oh, but you both are gonna be great." She says and that only makes Wanda panic more and she restarts her pacing which causes Mary to sigh.

"What time is it now?" Wanda asks.

Mary looks at Geraldine's watch and then looks back at Wanda, "Two minutes after the last time you asked." She states.

Wanda shudders as she grabs hold of Mary's arms, "I don't know where he could be!" She exclaims in a panic as Mary tries to help Wanda breathe normally and clam down. The Maximoff was panicking because Vision had not shown up yet and the three of them were due to go on stage in a few short minutes. It was driving Wanda mad with nerves. Mary sees out of the corner of her amber eyes Vision stumbling around to where they are and she nudges Wanda.

"Oh, is that him?" Geraldine asks and Wanda gasps. "Well, it looks like he's got a little hitch in his giddy up." She comments.

As Wanda and Geraldine stand in shock, Mary rushes over to a stumbling Vision as he tries to climb up the stairs but only stumbles more. "Vis." She mutters and her friend wraps his arm around her shoulders to stand better. He gives Wanda and Geraldine a thumbs up as Mary helps him climb the stairs.

"Wanda, my little cabbage, you look smashing!" Vision exclaims almost sounding as if he's drunk and then looks at Mary in her outfit, "You as well, Mary. You'll dazzle the crowds!"

Wanda walks up to Vision as Mary continues to help him stand, "Vis."

"Hm?"

"Where have you been?"

"Oh. Uh, well, me and the boys were playing a rather thrilling game of horses with shoes. No, that's not it... shoe horses! No." Vision rambles, "Ah! Horse's shoes." He says, finally getting the right combination of words out. "Your brother was concerned but i told him that there was nothing to be worried about!" Mary glances through the opened curtain slightly and sees Pietro sitting with Anges, happily watching the acts perform.

"Listen," Wanda says, getting her husband's attention, "Something strange happened with Dottie. Well, something strange happened before that, too. It's hard to explain." She tries to explain as best she can but Vision's eyesight trails off to the act that had just performed. One of them, wearing a horse costume.